Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why Mack Brown needed to be fired:

or at least pressured to step down:

15th year, 150–43 (.777)
2nd winningest coach in UT history
Natty
2013: 8-4

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Must be why Sark was so eager to go to USC before Mack Brown.
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    Guys on ShaggyBevo call their S&C coach FatDog.

You have no idea what 5-7 (also under Mack, in 2010) did to the program
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    Waterfront. In Waco.

Any bridges for sale nearby?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Sark is also Texas' S&C coach?
  • With apologies to Lane Kiffin and Will Muschamp has a coach out there done less with more than Mack Brown?

Considering with minimal effort you can land a top 10 recruiting class every year, with some effort a top 5 class every single year there is no reason why Texas isn't doing what Alabama is doing which is BCS games every single year/competing for national titles.

To have only won two conference titles in 16 years with that much talent is just disgraceful.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

With apologies to Lane Kiffin and Will Muschamp has a coach out there done less with more than Mack Brown?

Considering with minimal effort you can land a top 10 recruiting class every year, with some effort a top 5 class every single year there is no reason why Texas isn't doing what Alabama is doing which is BCS games every single year/competing for national titles.

To have only won two conference titles in 16 years with that much talent is just disgraceful.

I have the perfect hire for Tejas.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam

With apologies to Lane Kiffin and Will Muschamp has a coach out there done less with more than Mack Brown?

Darrel Royal never had to face a ranked Baylor!!
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

nope, Kiffin at least had to deal with sanctions. Muschamp had a lot of injuries, both are just excuses for bad coaching but Mack Brown never has had excuses for his ineptism
  • DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    Please don't tell me that fatfuck is (or was) Texas' S&C guy.

How?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    DeLarry said:

How?

They have like 4 or 5 S&C coaches.

He is the assistant AD of S&C for football ...

Likely a Mack Brown loyalist suckin' the tit.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,983 Founders Club
    DeLarry said:

How?

Is, for now. I think he may understand the strength part. Conditioning not so much.