Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

清衝母狗!

2»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I guess I can’t expect a bunch of obese white trash trumpanzees that can’t compete with a mexican ditch digger for work to speak fluent Chinese or at least not be lazy enough to use google translate to understand what the fuck I’m saying and appreciate a culture that is thousands of years old on the internet during a global pandemic.

Phase.

Pressing.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    Swaye's Wigwam

I guess I can’t expect a bunch of obese white trash trumpanzees that can’t compete with a mexican ditch digger for work to speak fluent Chinese or at least not be lazy enough to use google translate to understand what the fuck I’m saying and appreciate a culture that is thousands of years old on the internet during a global pandemic.

Phase.

Pressing.
    Why dont u grab a spoon and take a taste of my yellow cake batter butthole u chubby cheeked horny boi!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Phase.

Pressing.
    Why dont u grab a spoon and take a taste of my yellow cake batter butthole u chubby cheeked horny boi!
    I miss @MoraYummyCake.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Phase.

Pressing.
    I miss @MoraYummyCake.
    I don’t miss his loser Husky ass.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Phase.

Pressing.
    I miss @MoraYummyCake.
    Because Chip has been so much better.....

Are they still playing hoops at UCLA or gone full on Olympic sport mode?

Swaye's Wigwam

Phase.

Pressing.
    I miss @MoraYummyCake.
    Because Chip has been so much better.....

Are they still playing hoops at UCLA or gone full on Olympic sport mode?

Still better than UW’s final four contender team. ROFL!