Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Motor voter and free health care what could go wrong that isn't already wrong?
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2020
    That means more losers moving up North, to Oregon and Washington. Great...
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I was talking to the prop the other day about Biden saying DUI isn't a felony that deserves deportation

The prop says yeah and they get free healthcare if they are hurt while the citizen has to pay

I think the left is throwing this election.

Your prop speaks?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Perfect! Now that big time gang member can get back out there shooting people in no time.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love that the talking point FOR this contradicts the talking point about how illegals don't make use of emergency rooms or cost tax payers money.

The cognitive dissonance here in California is something to behold. It's beyond even Orwellian double speak. They are true believers down here.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    Swaye's Wigwam

I love that the talking point FOR this contradicts the talking point about how illegals don't make use of emergency rooms or cost tax payers money.

The cognitive dissonance here in California is something to behold. It's beyond even Orwellian double speak. They are true believers down here.

And Obamacare solved the ER problem anyway

Allegedly
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,745
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

SFGbob said:

I was talking to the prop the other day about Biden saying DUI isn't a felony that deserves deportation

The prop says yeah and they get free healthcare if they are hurt while the citizen has to pay

Your prop speaks?
    When spoken to
    I know you looked around to make sure she wasn't looking over your shoulder when you typed that one.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Your prop speaks?
    Race is fluent in Ebonics.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

And Obamacare solved the ER problem anyway

Allegedly
    Yes. We might as well give them insurance because “we are paying for it anyway” when the go to the ER for primary care. Remember that fucktarded argument? I wonder if that can be fact checked?

Oh, wait. https://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20170913/NEWS/170919951/emergency-room-visits-hit-all-time-high-during-aca-implementation

Everything then left touches turns to shit.