Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shooting in Seattle

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Interesting how nothing about the potential suspect has been released

Except their names and pictures.
    Which ABC chose to omit from their story along with any other detail regarding their appearance other than they were male.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

The "broken windows" theory is valid. Let the little shit go and it turns to big shit.

Yes, but if you start enforcing the laws you end up arresting too many "people of color" and we can't have that. Better to let crime and criminals run rampant.
    The problem is you can't wish the problem away. It is a fact that people of color commit far more crime per capita. Ignoring it makes it worse and everyone. It's statistical fact. Check the FBI crime stats sometime.
    Crime and violence is correlated to family breakdown, regardless of race. But don't tell anyone. You will be told that there are many people who came from fatherless homes and they turned out fine. Blaming billionaires is easier and people get to be victims.
    Nail on the head. Poor whites from broken families turn to crime and violence as much as minorities. But no one wants to talk about the root cause of the issue...

1- Graduate HS
    2- Get Job
    3- Get Married
    4- Have kids

SS prejudice against FS.
    Something we've come to expect from @dnc, but it's SAD to see yellow jumping on too.
    I was not a virgin when I got married the 1st time. I'm like @Swaye in comparison to DNC's slow strategery.
    I am a born-again virgin.
    #metoo

The end is nigh @Swaye . Sorry bruh.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,204
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which ABC chose to omit from their story along with any other detail regarding their appearance other than they were male.

Another vote for immediate identification of unknown suspects. Sorry the police couldn’t get it all figured out instantly for you.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Latrell and RayRay ain't goin' down for no honkey shit.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,954
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Typical counselor BS. If suspects were white males I would want the public to know as much as the police know to help stop the violence and to protect the public. Leftards want to hide the facts because protecting the public is a lesser priority if blacks or illegals are involved.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Typical counselor BS. If suspects were white males I would want the public to know as much as the police know to help stop the violence and to protect the public. Leftards want to hide the facts because protecting the public is a lesser priority if blacks or illegals are involved.

Exactly what leftard is trying to hide facts? Da fuq are you even babbling about? A quick Google search shows they didn't immediately know who they were. You can see quotes from the police saying that and asking for any video of the shooting.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Another vote for immediate identification of unknown suspects. Sorry the police couldn’t get it all figured out instantly for you.
    Another vote for fucking strawman ass when you're too dishonest and too big a Kunt to address what the other person actually said.

The ABC story I linked to was posted this morning. The shooting happened yesterday at 5:00 PM. Are you telling me that ABC wasn't able to determine the race of the shooters in that time frame? Fuck you O'Keefed, stick to claiming the Gentle Giant was shot in the back while running away.

I'm not asking for your "credible" eyewitnesses who claim he was shot point blank in the head while on his knees with his arms in the air. I'm just asking why ABC didn't report any identifying details of the shooters beyond them being males.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

His news source doesn't tell him that. Only that there's a liberal media conspiracy. Cause guns and skin color and stuff.
    He wanted the authorities to say, “Be on the lookout for a black man or men. Armed and dangerous!”
    I wanted the media to describe the shooters in the exact same way they would if they'd been white. You like your news sanitized so as not to offend people who you believe to be inferior to yourself but who vote the way you like.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Another vote for fucking strawman ass when you're too dishonest and too big a Kunt to address what the other person actually said.

The ABC story I linked to was posted this morning. The shooting happened yesterday at 5:00 PM. Are you telling me that ABC wasn't able to determine the race of the shooters in that time frame? Fuck you O'Keefed, stick to claiming the Gentle Giant was shot in the back while running away.

I'm not asking for your "credible" eyewitnesses who claim he was shot point blank in the head while on his knees with his arms in the air. I'm just asking why ABC didn't report any identifying details of the shooters beyond them being males.
    The police didn't know the identities and we're asking for video evidence. I'm pretty sure if the police didn't know, ABC news won't know either.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,551
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If anyone here has spent 5 seconds around the corner of 3rd and Pine you know exactly what the suspects looked like, and what the shooting was about. SPD could arrest every person loitering there over the course of the day and they'd solve half the city's drug problems. It truly is a shit hole.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:
    Bob goes to racist conspiracy theories. As always.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

The "broken windows" theory is valid. Let the little shit go and it turns to big shit.

Yes, but if you start enforcing the laws you end up arresting too many "people of color" and we can't have that. Better to let crime and criminals run rampant.
    The problem is you can't wish the problem away. It is a fact that people of color commit far more crime per capita. Ignoring it makes it worse and everyone. It's statistical fact. Check the FBI crime stats sometime.
    Crime and violence is correlated to family breakdown, regardless of race. But don't tell anyone. You will be told that there are many people who came from fatherless homes and they turned out fine. Blaming billionaires is easier and people get to be victims.
    Also true.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

If anyone here has spent 5 seconds around the corner of 3rd and Pine you know exactly what the suspects looked like, and what the shooting was about. SPD could arrest every person loitering there over the course of the day and they'd solve half the city's drug problems. It truly is a shit hole.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Nail on the head. Poor whites from broken families turn to crime and violence as much as minorities. But no one wants to talk about the root cause of the issue...

1- Graduate HS
    2- Get Job
    3- Get Married
    4- Have kids

True but the numbers aren't close. Generally most years a popular minority persuasion that comprises about 13% of our population commits 53% of the violent crime. Parents are important.
  • Options

Who exactly is calling for more gun control because of these shootings?