Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Q for the board re: fans

13»

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Have you even seen when the camera pans to Oregon fans? I doubt the SEC is full of classy fans either. Fans are fans. I would guess you would probably see the fewest mouth breathing retards at a NBA game.

I’m not necessarily talking about those attending games. Just go down to Safeway on a Sunday and see the fat losers wearing team jerseys. And what’s up with team jerseys? More lose class behavior
    I would never patronize a business that allows --and encourages -- their employees to wear Hawk blue jerseys on Fridays. I've noticed that's tailed off in recent years. Wonder why
    My old employer would do the Blue Friday jersey bull shit. In protest I wore a purple and gold rep tie on Friday.
    Should have filed a discrimination claim. Or you could have gone out and bought yourself an old school redskins jersey with the mascot and wore it proudly into work
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,364
    @FirePeteCarroll Now, more than ever.......
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Have you even seen when the camera pans to Oregon fans? I doubt the SEC is full of classy fans either. Fans are fans. I would guess you would probably see the fewest mouth breathing retards at a NBA game.

I’m not necessarily talking about those attending games. Just go down to Safeway on a Sunday and see the fat losers wearing team jerseys. And what’s up with team jerseys? More lose class behavior
    I would never patronize a business that allows --and encourages -- their employees to wear Hawk blue jerseys on Fridays. I've noticed that's tailed off in recent years. Wonder why
    My old employer would do the Blue Friday jersey bull shit. In protest I wore a purple and gold rep tie on Friday.
    Should have filed a discrimination claim. Or you could have gone out and bought yourself an old school redskins jersey with the mascot and wore it proudly into work
    Oh they wouldn’t allow any other jerseys other than Hawks ones. Lame.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    jesus - if this is the second week of no college football I don't think the bored is going to make it - Stalin needs to change his name to Jones and lead the crew here in a kool-aid festival.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

jesus - if this is the second week of no college football I don't think the bored is going to make it - Stalin needs to change his name to Jones and lead the crew here in a kool-aid festival.

This is not the first winter year of our discontent.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,612 Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

This axually happens. We only do jersey day once a fall but Redskins jerseys show up. Less so now but still.
    I busted out the rowing gear once. CSB
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,857

LebamDawg said:

This is not the first winter of our discontent.
    Always knew HH would be great again

I was a bit concerned when Peterman was crushing it

But have no fear

All is well
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Why do Fat people love the NFL so much

Nacho?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

This axually happens. We only do jersey day once a fall but Redskins jerseys show up. Less so now but still.
    I busted out the rowing gear once. CSB
    You wore a rowing jersey to work @whlinder ? Tuff.