Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I doubt it, considering the PAC-12 Network is only going to cover one team and that team isn't ASU.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I mean someone has to take over the South when the LA schools drop football and all that remains is a mountain west school.

The other school for me would be Colorado.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It will be usc if they can keep Harrell, and it won’t be close.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The biggest reason analysts and observers expect ASU to take the next step toward big-dog status is recruiting.

theyre 4th in the 247 rankings, not too shabby for herm.

Luginbill, a football lifer, stepped into a newly created role of director of player personnel and helped organize efforts to bring in talent. He also ensures that players have “Sun Devil DNA,” a proprietary combination of talent, size, potential and desire. This means coaches don’t overly rely on gut instinct when identifying prospects.

read this, immediately thought 'okg.' so if our? ceiling was getting facefucked in a cfb game what is the doovils ceiling? doing what utah did in the sun bowl this year? losing by 70 to a 3rd rate big 10 team in the rose?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The biggest reason analysts and observers expect ASU to take the next step toward big-dog status is recruiting.

theyre 4th in the 247 rankings, not too shabby for herm.

Luginbill, a football lifer, stepped into a newly created role of director of player personnel and helped organize efforts to bring in talent. He also ensures that players have “Sun Devil DNA,” a proprietary combination of talent, size, potential and desire. This means coaches don’t overly rely on gut instinct when identifying prospects.

read this, immediately thought 'okg.' so if our? ceiling was getting facefucked in a cfb game what is the doovils ceiling? doing what utah did in the sun bowl this year? losing by 70 to a 3rd rate big 10 team in the rose?

Arizona State Football

Sponsored by 23 and Me
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I will be surprised.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Arizona State Football

Are you my daddy?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ASU sucks. I’m tired of the hype. This is Dennis Erickson at ASU all over. Maybe a little better, but they aren’t doing shit. Everyone likes Herm tho, so they pretend like they are on the rise.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

ASU sucks. I’m tired of the hype. This is Dennis Erickson at ASU all over. Maybe a little better, but they aren’t doing shit. Everyone likes Herm tho, so they pretend like they are on the rise.

You sound upset