Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Denzel Burke, 2021 4* DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro), AZ (Offered)

13»

Comments

• Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    “Commited”

He’s not going there to play school.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

We have a roster full of assistants being asked to punch way above their weight class ... this isn’t surprising

Better Ohio than Oregon

That’s why we are a loser conference. Everyone is fucking scared of iron sharpening iron.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I sure hope the coaches Jimmy hired can coach because they sure can’t recruit.

Didnt Pete hire Harris?
    Jimmy recommended and vouched for him. Jimmy also bumped him to DB coach when he took over the head coaching position which I said back then that it was a mistake.
    This is what scares me about Jimmy. Being a head coach is a much different skill-set than being a position coach or coordinator...one of which is being a hiring/managing.

And it’s not like it’s a skill you suddenly get better at...
    This isn’t true. If it was, how do you explain Ed O? Head coaches hire better coordinators and coaches all the time.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Didnt Pete hire Harris?
    Jimmy recommended and vouched for him. Jimmy also bumped him to DB coach when he took over the head coaching position which I said back then that it was a mistake.
    This is what scares me about Jimmy. Being a head coach is a much different skill-set than being a position coach or coordinator...one of which is being a hiring/managing.

This isn’t true. If it was, how do you explain Ed O? Head coaches hire better coordinators and coaches all the time.
    Jimmy hired the Assitant to the RB Coach.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    lawsandl said:

Tequilla said:

We have a roster full of assistants being asked to punch way above their weight class ... this isn’t surprising

Better Ohio than Oregon

That’s why we are a loser conference. Everyone is fucking scared of iron sharpening iron.
    I’m all for competition

But our ineptitude doesn’t need to benefit our biggest rival
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

lawsandl said:

Tequilla said:

Better Ohio than Oregon

I’m all for competition

I gotcha. I am just fucking tired of tOSU and LSU coming in and taking what they want. At some point, it needs to stop.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Didnt Pete hire Harris?

Horrible hire. It doesn’t mean that Jimmy Lake will never hire a good coordinator tho.
  • Options
    Ballz_MomBallz_Mom Member Posts: 16
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

Tequilla said:

lawsandl said:

Tequilla said:

Better Ohio than Oregon

I’m all for competition

I gotcha. I am just fucking tired of tOSU and LSU coming in and taking what they want. At some point, it needs to stop.
    That will stop when SC goes back to take whoever they want.
  • Options
    Ballz_Mom said:

lawsandl said:

Tequilla said:

lawsandl said:

Tequilla said:

Better Ohio than Oregon

I’m all for competition

That will stop when SC goes back to take whoever they want.
    Or someone else has a chance to compete in playoffs.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Didnt Pete hire Harris?

Horrible hire. It doesn’t mean that Jimmy Lake will never hire a good coordinator tho.
    If that was his only coaching hire/decision I might think so too...but I’m less confident after seeing the current staff though.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    we're #1 at getting our shit pushed in
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Honestly, does Ohio State really want this kid or is this a message to JT and Emeka to say look how easy it is for us to take guys Washington was counting on.