Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,004 Founders Club
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Shit article quoting a shit Doog.

Mike Martin is literally the fucking worst.

He said Sirmon lacks Eason’s height as he’s just 6’3”. Actually, he’s 6’5” and it is easily researched but you should know already as you cover the team.

But it’s the same shit from their Pod. He’s always getting names wrong, positions wrong, etc.

He’s an idiot.
    Fuck Howling Doog.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

He said Sirmon lacks Eason’s height as he’s just 6’3”. Actually, he’s 6’5” and it is easily researched but you should know already as you cover the team.

But it’s the same shit from their Pod. He’s always getting names wrong, positions wrong, etc.

He’s an idiot.
    They are both geriatric and extremely unintelligent. Those would be OK if they weren't going out of their way to lower everyone's expectations and lambast people who have championship standards. Doogs in every sense of the words, and worthy of derision.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Gladstone said:

He’s an idiot.
    They are both geriatric and extremely unintelligent. Those would be OK if they weren't going out of their way to lower everyone's expectations and lambast people who have championship standards. Doogs in every sense of the words, and worthy of derision.
    Wait, isn't Mike Martin and Howling Doog the same person?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    No idea, I'm talking about whomever the Friday Harbor guy is and the people he gets on his podcasts.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

He’s an idiot.
    That is 81% of all CFB podcasts, in a nutshell.

Podcast of champions and PAPN still reign supreme.
  • largemargelargemarge Guest, Member Posts: 72

Gladstone said:

He’s an idiot.
    Wait, isn't Mike Martin and Howling Doog the same person?
    I think so and he's also the guy who did wonders for the content on Chest's pod.
    In Friday Harbor
    Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
    There’s nothing you can’t do
    Now you’re in Friday Harbor
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

MisterEm said:

He’s an idiot.

I prefer the 2 podcasts I am on per year
    @WilburHooksHands, you get a pass on any podcast appearance.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,591 Swaye's Wigwam
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Derek continues to post shitty SI blog pieces about the dawgs.

Now ask yourself, why?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,567 Founders Club

Derek continues to post shitty SI blog pieces about the dawgs.

Now ask yourself, why?

Fair question
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,798

MisterEm said:

He’s an idiot.

Is litigation between you & Coker still pending?
    Coker’s team has rested so really its in the judge’s hands now. Lets just say I am enthusiastic about his re-election campaign.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

MisterEm said:

He’s an idiot.

Is litigation between you & Coker still pending?
    Part of the settlement was to not talk about the relationship and it's break up