Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aaron Hernandez documentary

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye said:

I wasn't planning on watching but now that I know he's gay I will.

Never knew he was a cork sucker.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He wasn’t gay. He was a sociopath. He’d just fuck anything that presented and opportunity. Didn’t give a fuck.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

He wasn’t gay. He was a sociopath. He’d just fuck anything that presented and opportunity. Didn’t give a fuck.

That Don’t make him gay???
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    Standard Supporter

They dragged that thing out. It could have been done in two episodes not three. Did they even give a possible motive for why he shot Lloyd?

I thought three episodes was perfect.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club

@TommySQC! True??
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm almost done with the 1st episode. So far he's fornicated with the HS QB.
    Da fuq is a fornicate?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I'm almost done with the 1st episode. So far he's fornicated with the HS QB.
    Da fuq is a fornicate?
    Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shall I mix the temple of God with a prostitute? Never

So like never huh? Never never?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

jecornel said:

It is a heavy watch. Very well done. Absolutely tragic all the lives and families he forever altered. Football at the collegiate and pro level to do not escape unscathed as well.

Okay I will put it in my queue.
    I remember my queue phase.
    what about your queefing phase
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’ll admit I didn’t follow this story that closely when it happened and didn’t realize the extent of his sociopath behavior.

It’s a interesting example of determinism vs free will. Was Hernández born with a malformed soul or was it mostly the environment he came of age in.

@creepycoug ?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club

I’ll admit I didn’t follow this story that closely when it happened and didn’t realize the extent of his sociopath behavior.

It’s a interesting example of determinism vs free will. Was Hernández born with a malformed soul or was it mostly the environment he came of age in.

@creepycoug ?

It’s a vulnerable time for a lot of these young dudes, you feel me? They don’t be taking care of their chicken right. If they was me, or if I had the opportunity to let these young guys know something, I’d say take care of your money, African, because that shit don’t last forever. Now, I done been on the other side of retirement and it’s good when you can get over there and you can do what the fuck you want to.

So, while y’all at it right now, take care y’all bodies, take care y’all chicken, ya feel me, take care y’all mentals, cuz little we ain’t lasting that long, So start taking care of y’all mentals, y’all bodies and y’all chicken. And when y’all ready to walk away, you walk away and be able to do what you want to do.
    New HH slogan?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    edited January 2020

@creepycoug ?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@creepycoug ?

Just a dead Gator. Helps Miami IMO.

He seemed like a Creep Miamuh OKG. Smoking weed, talking shit, punch bar tenders out and winning the wrong way.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

@creepycoug ?

Just a dead Gator. Helps Miami IMO.

He seemed like a Creep Miamuh OKG. Smoking weed, talking shit, punch bar tenders out and winning the wrong way.
    Old Canes are doing just fine today for those who bother to pay attention. Not much I can point to that was more hype than substance when it comes to the whole "Thug U" image. The mid-90s Nebraska, and 1980s Oklahoma teams, and others, were far worse for actual 'should be in prison' rosters than even the worst of the Miami teams.

Make no mistake, Miami made a splash because of time and culture. Even within their own school the top brass hated them and the vast majority were not bad kids. It was the way they looked, the music they liked and behavior on the field. 95% of the rest was made up hysteria from middle America and all their bullshit. Miami was too urban, period.