Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

you might be a doog if

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    I admit it

I'm a doog

Really thought it'd take until a cal loss
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Emoterman said:

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

Thats a rocking hourglass figure
    Rocking might be a stretch, Herr Doktor's sleeve makes it unclear, but admittedly I was more drawn to the healthy mound of Venus.
    Jesus. What would you consider better?

That first one...oh my

8===D
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter

You were "excited" by the Lake hire instead of LIPO

You are now freaking out by the OC hire instead of LIPO

LIFPO. "You people" never learn

Except that LIPO is what led to owen and s(e)ven. Every fucking thing in life is LIPO, take as stand you coward.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,948 Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

You were "excited" by the Lake hire instead of LIPO

You are now freaking out by the OC hire instead of LIPO

LIFPO. "You people" never learn

Except that LIPO is what led to owen and s(e)ven. Every fucking thing in life is LIPO, take as stand you coward.
    Take a stand to what end? Seriously wtf?

Nobody liked the OC hire. I didn't like it. I still dont like it. Theres a stand. Still gotta LIPO because there isn't another option.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

LIPO just means have no opinion on anything. Oh, we whiffed on all our top targets? LIPO, their replacements might end up better. It’s okay to have replacements. It’s also dumb to think we will automatically be good when we do get good recruits.

Everything will play out. The OC hire pisses me off because the guy hasn’t been successful and was an assistant RB coach for a horrible franchise. We talk about leveling up and winning championships, and you never know, Donovan might be much improved at UW, but if he’s anything like he was at Penn State, we are going to be horrible.

I want coaches with good track records of developing players, success in other places, etc. Donovan has none of that except that he wasn’t completely horrible at Vanderbilt.

Disagree

You can have opinions and still LIPO

Just dont think the world is ending one way or another like some do on here

You can hate something but still realize none of us really have any idea what the fuck we're talking about

No name assistants or coaching hires that look shitty work all the time. Big names big splash hires fail just as often
    I wouldn’t feel great about the offense no matter who we hired, mostly because of our QB’s. That said, Donovan’s last offenses he coached were ranked in the 100’s. The bottom 10-15% at Penn State. Sanctions or not, Penn State can get good enough players to be a lot better than that.
    Don’t worry he is a tough guy that grew up in jersey. I am sure everything will work out just fine
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I’m always right.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912

LIPO just means have no opinion on anything. Oh, we whiffed on all our top targets? LIPO, their replacements might end up better. It’s okay to have replacements. It’s also dumb to think we will automatically be good when we do get good recruits.

Everything will play out. The OC hire pisses me off because the guy hasn’t been successful and was an assistant RB coach for a horrible franchise. We talk about leveling up and winning championships, and you never know, Donovan might be much improved at UW, but if he’s anything like he was at Penn State, we are going to be horrible.

I want coaches with good track records of developing players, success in other places, etc. Donovan has none of that except that he wasn’t completely horrible at Vanderbilt.

Forgive me but wasn't it you that was extolling the LSU OC hire recently after a season to look back on it? Hinting that you would be happy if we? Did the same?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Forgive me but wasn't it you that was extolling the LSU OC hire recently after a season to look back on it? Hinting that you would be happy if we? Did the same?
    Huh? English please. I’m not sure what you’re asking. I’ve said Joe Brady was amazing because he was. I said we would have been pissed if we had hired an unproven like him as OC.
  • WillyRBeekWillyRBeek Member Posts: 133
    Emoterman said:

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

Rocking might be a stretch, Herr Doktor's sleeve makes it unclear, but admittedly I was more drawn to the healthy mound of Venus.

I can confirm: I would eat the booty.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,590 Swaye's Wigwam

Emoterman said:

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

Goes without saying

Emoterman said:

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

@puppylove_sugarsteel true?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,828 Swaye's Wigwam
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,828 Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

Wood
    Bigger wood
    Throbbing wood
    I’d eat it wood
    I’d let her poop on me wood
    I’d eat the brown round wood

Brb, next week.
    That was a good montage for sure. Throbbed has some work to do
    edited January 2020
    TOF is in the tub and I’ve got whiskey dick. I’m gonna pretend I’m fucking one of these skinny chicks that actually still has a belly button. Wish me luck.
  • dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182

Huh? Engrish please. I’m not sure what you’re asking. I’ve said Joe Brady was amazing because he was. I said we would have been pissed if we had hired an unproven like him as OC.
    FTFY