Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doomed

BreadBread Member Posts: 4,015
Coach Lake said the offense won’t change that much

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,000 Founders Club
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Bread said:

Coach Lake said the offense won’t change that much

Ringing endorsement of Donovan if I ever heard one!

VOOF!!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Jimmy Lake is the new king of the negas.

Long live the king.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020
    I’m convinced jimmy is an Oregon troll
  • skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    Need a fire breather. Got a mouth breather instead.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

It would be impressive if they found a way to roll out an offense that is more incompetent than we had for the past 2 years

This guy is stoned off his fucking ass. Look at those eyes. I assume his interview went something like this.

Jimmy Lake: JD, this is JL, Washington head coach. Two words. You clean?

John Donovan: Um, yeah, of course. Um, why you asking? Who are you? Is this the Redskins? How did you know we were all getting fired already?

JL: JL, new head coach at the university of Washington. My boy Derham says you're good people. He's clean. I rehabbed him myself.

JD: What are we talking about?

JL: I want you to run my offense.

JD: You what? I mean, yeah, cool. I can do that.

JL: 850,000, Not a penny more.

JD: Yeah, that sounds pretty good. Wait. How much?

JL: It's a great day to be a DAWG

JD: Sure. Whatever you say coach. I'm your man.
    I'm so hoping this is not copy pasta/meme. I loved every word of it.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    If lake said that..... I'm out..... FTS
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    On the recruiting front, Yary has already visited Washington and has the Huskies high on his list.

“I had a great visit and I love the fit in their program,” Yary said. “I love how they use the tight end in their offense and they put more tight ends in to the League (NFL) then anyone and that’s big for me. I like how I would be utilized in the offense.

“They have a new OC and a new TE coach but I don’t think that will be that big of a factor for me. Coach Lake said the offense won’t change that much and the tight end is still going to be a big factor. I was told they want to live out of 11 and 12 personal so I think it will be good. I talked with new TE coach Derham Cato Sunday night and he’ll be coming in for a home visit next week.”
  • dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182
    From a story about Morehead going to the Ducks:

From Fordham, Moorhead became the OC at Penn St in 2016 and 2017 and quickly turned around the Nittany Lions offense.

Penn State’s offense was awful in the two years prior to Moorhead’s arrival, averaging only 21.9 points per game. However, Moorhead quickly revitalized the Nittany Lions’ offense. During his two years as OC, Penn St averaged 39.4 points per game (37.6 points in 2016 and 41.6 points per game in 2017).