Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

KJ Costello

2»

Comments

• SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 949

I'm sensing Irritated Jimmy now that he's the boss

What’s going on with Pete’s sideburns there
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Costello wasn’t even the best QB on his own team. Keep it moving

Might not have been. The other guy was a 5 star and does look talented. Costello is better than we got. He was very good in 2018.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Pete may have been a pussy where it mattered on the field but I will miss the way he treated the media*

*any reference to the media always excludes Vorel because he is the best and is used the way the great poets intended

crispy
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,204 Swaye's Wigwam

Pete may have been a pussy where it mattered on the field but I will miss the way he treated the media*

*any reference to the media always excludes Vorel because he is the best

Him eviscerating fetters is so cringeworthy I could only watch it once. It makes me physically uncomfortable haha

He made fun of him in public and invalidated his entire career in like 2 sentences
    Do not recall. Link.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

Him eviscerating fetters is so cringeworthy I could only watch it once. It makes me physically uncomfortable haha

He made fun of him in public and invalidated his entire career in like 2 sentences
    I was quite comfortable with it.

My "hate you" formula that I share often? You know, stupid + arrogant being the only unacceptable combo?

Yeah, that was based on interaction with Fatters. Entirely.

I've never encountered a more dismissive human being with such a low IQ in my life, and I've met a few.
    J?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Do not recall. Link.
    Stars? Yeah I like them because of their stars. Who you got at the top of the list?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,828 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Do not recall. Link.
    Stars? Yeah I like them because of their stars. Who you got at the top of the list?
    I also asked erns ?

This would directly correlate with the doog stage when a whole bunch of fuck sticks said stars don’t matter and peterman coaches them up. Which worked until it didn’t because the threes he coached to fives were predominantly fuckers he didn’t even recruit. They had swag and fucking issues to keep em angry. So fuck off.

I’m sorry guys but as much as I hate doogs, I’m doogin until they go 8-5 this year. Jimmy has swag and will take a chance on a kid who truly needs something similar to B4Lyfe.

Fuck the hires but........... LIPO.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Do not recall. Link.
    I also asked erns ?

This would directly correlate with the doog stage when a whole bunch of fuck sticks said stars don’t matter and peterman coaches them up. Which worked until it didn’t because the threes he coached to fives were predominantly fuckers he didn’t even recruit. They had swag and fucking issues to keep em angry. So fuck off.

I’m sorry guys but as much as I hate doogs, I’m doogin until they go 8-5 this year. Jimmy has swag and will take a chance on a kid who truly needs something similar to B4Lyfe.

Not even close to true.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

dnc said:

Do not recall. Link.
    I also asked erns ?

5 star guys matter a lot. To be great you need some elite players. Basically the stars for the obviously good players matter. After that, I’m not so sure and think some care too much about them.

The #42 WR is normally a 4 star player on 247, but if those are accurate, that player would not be drafted if he played to his ranking. 42 WR’s don’t get drafted in the NFL Draft.

Get your top targets (the elite 5 and high 4 star guys) and evaluate really good after that. Stars both matter and are overrated at times.