Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tug worthy meltdown

2»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

Justin Trudeau: US escalation partly to blame for Iran plane deaths

Victims of an Iran-downed jetliner would still be alive were it not for a recent escalation of tensions partly triggered by the US, Justin Trudeau has said.

“I think if there were no tensions, if there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families,” the Canadian prime minister said in an interview with Global television.

He added that the international community had been “very, very clear about needing to have a non-nuclear Iran”, but also in “managing the tensions in the region that are brought about by US actions as well”.
    Same rationale as those treasonous fucks who say we brought 9/11 upon ourselves. Fuck Trudeau.

And Fuck Canada for electing that Fuck.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

Victims of an Iran-downed jetliner would still be alive were it not for a recent escalation of tensions partly triggered by the US, Justin Trudeau has said.

“I think if there were no tensions, if there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families,” the Canadian prime minister said in an interview with Global television.

He added that the international community had been “very, very clear about needing to have a non-nuclear Iran”, but also in “managing the tensions in the region that are brought about by US actions as well”.
    Same rationale as those treasonous fucks who say we brought 9/11 upon ourselves. Fuck Trudeau.

Don't shit on my people bro
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

Don't shit on my people bro
    Pick a Prime Minister with a dick next time and I'll stop shitting on his Canadian Electorate. I'm talking Ontario mostly, not BC or Alberta, if that matters.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter
    You can toss in Quebec and France. Seems genetic.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,347 Swaye's Wigwam

Translation: "We aren't going to do anything about it, because I'm a fucking coward."