Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tosh Lupoi wants to stay, but...

2»

Comments

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam
    We need coaches who can recruit or recruiters who can coach.

Tosh is a fucking unreliable asshole. Who gives a fuck who he brings here if he is a coaching liability.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991

Fuck him

That's my stance too. His teams were average at Cal and UW. I don't get why so many think he's a good coach.
    Tosh is a recruiter, first and foremost. "Recruiter" should be a title on the coaching staff, but it isn't. Baird was a Recruiter, not a coach. Recruiting is a full time job, 24x7x365. If you get any coaching out of a guy that will recruit 24x7x365, it's a bonus. It's relentless, it's exhausting. HC's can't do it, and do their job as HC.

Tosh should decide on "Who can develop my recruits? Sark, or Petersen? We've seen that Sark can't develop shit. Petersen was ALL development at BSJC. What can Petersen do with top recruits? A LOT MORE THAN SARK CAN!

How can democrats put this woman, (who barely graduated from WAZZU and can't use a calculator), in charge of the $3 Trillion Budget?
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck him

That's my stance too. His teams were average at Cal and UW. I don't get why so many think he's a good coach.
    Tosh is a recruiter, first and foremost. "Recruiter" should be a title on the coaching staff, but it isn't. Baird was a Recruiter, not a coach. Recruiting is a full time job, 24x7x365. If you get any coaching out of a guy that will recruit 24x7x365, it's a bonus. It's relentless, it's exhausting. HC's can't do it, and do their job as HC.

Tosh should decide on "Who can develop my recruits? Sark, or Petersen? We've seen that Sark can't develop shit. Petersen was ALL development at BSJC. What can Petersen do with top recruits? A LOT MORE THAN SARK CAN!

How can democrats put this woman, (who barely graduated from WAZZU and can't use a calculator toothbrush), in charge of the $3 Trillion Budget?
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited December 2013

Fuck him

How can democrats put this woman, (who barely graduated from WAZZU and can't use a calculator), in charge of the $3 Trillion Budget?
    Only a political party that elected george dubbya bush and created the tea party could ask this question.

• death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited December 2013
    Passion said:

Fuck him

Only a political party that elected george dubbya bush and created the tea party could ask this question.

I didn't do either asswipe. But keep using debate techniques also used by your grandchildren.

Now try and answer my fucking question.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

Fuck him

If y'all are going to bash on moms in tennis shoes, and grandpas in powered whigs, I'm out.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited December 2013

Passion said:

Fuck him

I didn't do either asswipe. But keep using debate techniques also used by your grandchildren.

Now try and answer my fucking question.
    Why not answer your question? I'll tell you in a minute.

Patty Murray just negotiated a budget deal that had the strong approval of the republican speaker of the house (boehner, since you probably don't know), and the chairman of the house budget committee - paul ryan, a hero of far-right conservatives. Even though she "can't use a calculator," the republican-led house approved the Murray-Ryan budget 332-94.

If the Senate passes the budget (over the objections of rubio and cruz on the right, and liberals on the far left), it will be the first time that Congress has passed a budget in three years, and the first time that a divided Congress has passed a budget in even longer.

Yet your assertion that Democrats should not put "this woman" in charge of the budget talks is based on an unflattering photo, and some stupid comment about her college education.

So "asswipe," why not answer your "fucking" question? Because you're not worth engaging. It would be a waste of my time.

The best thing you can do for society is go for a long drive on a windy mountain road, and hit the accelerator when you approach a hairpin turn.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Great thread you idiots.
  • *BUMP*

You Tosh fans explain yourselves.
  • blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    Passion said:

Other than Shaq he hasn't came close to living up the hype though.

Elijah Qualls, JoJo Mathis, Marcus Farria and Shaq Thompson are all hear largely because of Tosh's efforts.
    or because of Tosh's

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

*BUMP*

You Tosh fans explain yourselves.

They can't. The Mods have locked the thread.

• I'm actually impressed Tosh is still here. Would have been easy to take a pay raise and go recruit 5 stars at USC.

But he stayed (for now). Makes me think he does have an affinity for this place. And he's smart enough to try to hitch his wagon to Pete. I'm sure he's seen enough of Sark after two years. All things that make me think more highly of Tosh.

CV.ET.KVT
  • Moe_cock, tosh is a critical piece of the puzzle here. He's built strong relatioships with our top recruits that cant be patched together should we have to replace him. What da fuck do u know about coaching. Fuck yourself and hit the gates bitch. Your ticket has expired

Still don't think I know what I'm talking about when I said I don't give a fuck about Tosh and wouldn't mind seeing him LEAVE!