Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm giving Donovan and Lake two weeks of spring to get the offense rolling

Comments

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
    edited January 2020
    It takes Mississippi students 2 weeks of spring practice to figure out how to run the same 5 plays.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    I would never want leach, but whenever he is at a school I always end up thinking “hey that’s a pretty good place for him and probably a good hire for that school”
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Houhusky said:

I would never want leach, but whenever he is at a school I always end up thinking “hey that’s a pretty good place for him and probably a good hire for that school”

He has a ceiling at Miss State because of Bama, LSU, Auburn, and A&M. He will beat Bama and Auburn sometimes but he doesn’t give a fuck about recruiting and he can’t get the best players anyways.

It’s kind of like WSU, but in the SEC. They will be good, but not great.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Houhusky said:

He has a ceiling at Miss State because of Bama, LSU, Auburn, and A&M. He will beat Bama and Auburn sometimes but he doesn’t give a fuck about recruiting and he can’t get the best players anyways.

He won't beat Bama
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

Now, ask yourself why
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

Houhusky said:

He won't beat Bama
    I meant A&M. Don’t know how that happened. He’s not beating Bama.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,554 Founders Club

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

He won't beat Bama
    Leach will beat Auburn but lose to New Mexico
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

He won't beat Bama
    Leach will beat Auburn but lose to New Mexico A&T