Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Have decided I’m going to support the Cougs

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,601

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Jesus Christ. Those bitches aren't even hot. If you think WSU has better chicks than UW you've spent 0 seconds on the Seattle campus. I'll take the hot chick from Foster who will blow me and invest my money intelligently instead some dumb bitch I have to take care of forever and will be fat by 35.

Why would you let someone else, much less your girlfriend, invest your own money? It’s 2020.
    I put a small amount into crypto and e-commerce companies because that is my wheelhouse. She invests the majority and takes care of our newborn.

I only have to focus on my work knowing that our retirement is in good hands.

But have fun with your fat ass cuog/quook with her comm degree.
    Did you meet on a dating app for singles with aspergers?
    Met at UW. Sorry that there weren't any intelligent women on your campus. Ts and Ps man.
    Went to a much better school than you did, so sure. It’s also telling you think it takes more than 10 minutes a day to effectively manage your own portfolio. Probably should have taken some finance classes to round out your education.

Haie reminds me of animebeav from way back in the day, if anyone remembers that fucker
    Lane CC?
    Go titans
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Jesus Christ. Those bitches aren't even hot. If you think WSU has better chicks than UW you've spent 0 seconds on the Seattle campus. I'll take the hot chick from Foster who will blow me and invest my money intelligently instead some dumb bitch I have to take care of forever and will be fat by 35.

Why would you let someone else, much less your girlfriend, invest your own money? It’s 2020.
    I put a small amount into crypto and e-commerce companies because that is my wheelhouse. She invests the majority and takes care of our newborn.

Met at UW. Sorry that there weren't any intelligent women on your campus. Ts and Ps man.
    Went to a much better school than you did, so sure. It’s also telling you think it takes more than 10 minutes a day to effectively manage your own portfolio. Probably should have taken some finance classes to round out your education.

Haie reminds me of animebeav from way back in the day, if anyone remembers that fucker
    Sure you did buddy.

lol try not to act so triggered dude. You're a poor O grad. It's okay. Two of my in-laws are poor O grads. No one cares.
    Didn’t go to Oregon. Eugene born and raised than got tf out of there as fast as I could.

One thing that you haven’t learned yet, those who constantly talk about how smart, rich, and successful they are on the internet...usually aren’t.
    When did I brag that I was rich and successful?

I do well enough to enjoy weed sodas and beer and save up for college fund so that jr can go to UW with Mommy and Daddy being alumni
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    This thread fucking sucks. Move it to yella's for a good ol circle jerk.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited January 2020
    haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Smart move with e-commerce. If you meet the right entrepreneur, they can sell just about anything online, especially if they master Amazon. The problem is, once they make a few million off their first couple of companies, they use their own money. I work for someone that has about 10 of them and every single one makes at least a couple hundred thousand dollars a year, some of them making a couple million on profit.
    lol. I have mastered Amazon. My company has been the first to implement a few of their systems and we have been rewarded for it.

I'm talking about Shopify, Skuvault, etc.
    We use shopify and woo-commerce for some of the e-commerce companies. I’m learning it all, saving some money, and finding a good niche market before starting a few of my own.

Currently greasing up my selling account just by used books.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    jecornel said:

This thread fucking sucks. Move it to yella's for a good ol circle jerk.

You suck
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    lol i'm bitter as balls about the seahawk game

what a week for seattle/UW teams and AD

you'll excuse while i take up residence at a tibetan monastery and swear off sports for good
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

lol i'm bitter as balls about the seahawk game

what a week for seattle/UW teams and AD

you'll excuse while i take up residence at a tibetan monastery and swear off sports for good

If you're trying to swear off sports for good, probably shouldn't become a Tibetan monk

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,601
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Sure you did buddy.

lol try not to act so triggered dude. You're a poor O grad. It's okay. Two of my in-laws are poor O grads. No one cares.
    Didn’t go to Oregon. Eugene born and raised than got tf out of there as fast as I could.

One thing that you haven’t learned yet, those who constantly talk about how smart, rich, and successful they are on the internet...usually aren’t.
    When did I brag that I was rich and successful?

I do well enough to enjoy weed sodas and beer and save up for college fund so that jr can go to UW with Mommy and Daddy being alumni
    Respect this take
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005
    Gladstone said:

wow shopify and other e-commerce platforms you guys really are cool and at the cutting edge

this is a great thread

maybe next we can talk about the canes (where's creepy) or old people music (where's yellow)

then we can put on a festival

Do I detect sarcasm in that comment? Or are you guysms really ready for some Canes talk? Cuz I'm in!!!

PS: If memory serves, ntxduck went to Pomona. Pretty tuff place to get into and out of. If my recollection is correct, we should probably shut down the academis smack talk stat, because he won.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    haie said:

You realize you don't have to marry the first girl you sleep with right?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,948 Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Sure you did buddy.

You don't mean pumpy the great, do you? I can get behind you on this one with that exception
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

haie said:

You realize you don't have to marry the first girl you sleep with right?
    Guy*
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    On second thought...

GO CUOGS