Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Thread title good.

Rest is shit.

• dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182
    edited January 2020
    Came for the fuck off

Did not actually fuck

Did not actually cone

Fuck off
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Word on Twitter is he is the hardest working guy there is. True story.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,682 Standard Supporter

Came for the fuck off

Did not actually fuck

Did not actually cone

Fuck off

@infiniteloopdawg, true?

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

Someone want to explain to me the purpose of firing the guy who has produced the most consistent offensive unit at UW for the past 6 years and then hiring his shitty, less competent underling, whose job was to analyze our shitty offense for the past 4 years as his replacement?

Great point. Everything jimmy is doing points to him thinking he is smarter than everyone else. I hope he is but believe this will end badly.

Houhusky said:

Someone want to explain to me the purpose of firing the guy who has produced the most consistent offensive unit at UW for the past 6 years and then hiring his shitty, less competent underling, whose job was to analyze our shitty offense for the past 4 years as his replacement?

Great point. Everything jimmy is doing points to him thinking he is smarter than everyone else. I hope he is but believe this will end badly.

When you beat the smartest man in the world consistently, you tend to buy into your own bullshit.....

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Houhusky said:

When you beat the smartest man in the world consistently, you tend to buy into your own bullshit.....

I miss leach already
    FireCohen said:

Houhusky said:

I miss leach already
    So does Jimmy.

• AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

Never trust anyone named Cato.

If da glove don’t fit, you must acquit.

Cato’s are a Loyal Dawg.