Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jimmy Lake's seat is scorching hot now. The Michigan blowout will light it on fire

Inherits a great program from an all time great coach in Petersen and immediately airballs his most important hires (which will have ramifications for 2+ years), through some combination of extreme tone deafness, hubris, and unintelligence.

Fire Jimmy Lake. Seriously. There's still time to salvage this if we act quickly.

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    Tennessee fans would never let this oc hire happen.
  • LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,243
    Lol. You’re a fucking idiot if you think Jimmy’s seat is on fire. It’s ice cold bro. Everybody freaking out about these hires is hilarious to me.
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460

Lol. You’re a fucking idiot if you think Jimmy’s seat is on fire. It’s ice cold bro. Everybody freaking out about these hires is hilarious to me.

Yeah Jimmy will have at least three years here.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,710 Founders Club
    CaptainPJ said:

BaldwinIV said:

Inherits a great program from an all time great coach in Petersen and immediately airballs his most important hires (which will have ramifications for 2+ years), through some combination of extreme tone deafness, hubris, and unintelligence.

Fire Jimmy Lake. Seriously. There's still time to salvage this if we act quickly.

Call me when the UW Athletic Department is serious about fielding a consistent playoff-caliber team that may challenge for the NC every now and then. They are happy being just above .500 as long as doogs keep buying tickets and merchandise.

So, Jimmy is going to be here until he decides to LEAVE. No one gets fired here. When they do, they are allowed to coach a team to a 0-12 season.
    Welcome to the Greatest. . . . . Errrrrrrrr, most limp dick Program in the biggest vag city in America!
    AGREED!
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    Nope. Our recruiting is going to determine how well we do. The only way Jimmy could fuck things up is by not letting the best kids play and not letting them play with passion.
    Players have to believe in themselves first.

I get it. You're not used to the UW consistently recruiting talent so you place all of your hopes in a coach. Don't be a 2 Star fan.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

Jimmy gets three years like anyone else.

Early returns are not promising.

It’s still sizzle. Let’s see a dominant defense, a somewhat competent offense and see how we do.