Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breakdown of Joe Moorhead PSU offense video

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He’s not even hired yet
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020
    ntxduck said:

He’s not even hired yet

Superfluous comment. We all know that. Having a little knowledge on a perspective hire might be a good thing. I guess you’re one that wishes to be clueless until someone is hired. Just my opinion but I would bet that most Ducks want to know about people that COULD POSSIBLY become our next OC.

But then your main goal as usual is to attack me and not to engage in any real repartee.😂

• Options
    DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

He’s not even hired yet

Superfluous comment. We all know that. Having a little knowledge on a perspective hire might be a good thing. I guess you’re one that wishes to be clueless until someone is hired. Just my opinion but I would bet that most Ducks want to know about people that COULD POSSIBLY become our next OC.

But then your main goal as usual is to attack me and not to engage in any real repartee.😂

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

He’s not even hired yet

Superfluous comment. We all know that. Having a little knowledge on a perspective prospective hire might be a good thing. I guess you’re one that wishes to be clueless until someone is hired. Just my opinion but I would bet that most Ducks want to know about people that COULD POSSIBLY become our next OC.

Lurn to rite good Duck!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    So moron, one is suffering from retardation if one wishes to know information on a perspective hire before he is actually hired. 😂 Did you take your meds this morning?
    Your position is ludicrous and untenable. Why don’t you explain to us why anyone would eschew information about a possible hire because he wasn’t yet coach? Help us understand your brilliant position.😂😂😂
  • Options
    I guess the Huskies on here shouldn’t discuss the backgrounds of potential OC candidates either because.............none of them have been hired yet. I’ll bet you are really going to be calling them out if they start discussing these OC’s backgrounds because..............THEY HAVEN’T BEEN HIRED YET.😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I guess you are unable to explain your original criticism and answer my question. I would have expected that given your erratic and moronic history.