Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ideas for CircleJerk 2.0?

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Last season I had brackets of: OGs, Millennials, Eccentrics, and Misfits. I did everything in like a spontaneous hour-long session and didn't think everything through. This time I've scraped the entire forum and have my list of users sorted by activity levels. I also suspect some previous 5 star players won't fare as well this time.

Should it still be a 4 bracket/64 player tourney? What ideas do you have for brackets? Maybe a bunch of smaller brackets instead? Trying to maximize the amount of closeish games possible. Too many blowouts last time. Random ideas: Old vs Young, Beyond the Grave, Non-UW , Tug bracket (fucking kill me slowly), etc etc

Here's the original thread with the brackets in the OP: https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/60988/announcing-the-hh-circlejerk-poster-popularity-contest-tournament/p1

If you want individual matchup threads from last year unlocked just PM me. I locked them so this forum wasn't spammed out afterwards.

Comments