Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A lot of free pub

huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,100
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Clearly the W is for Westside

A lot of Mauro, and Jalen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSVeE5i9ers

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like Bryant went to 'SC. He looks really good. Whoever 28 on the West squad is seemed everywhere on defense as well.
  • Options

Looks like Bryant went to 'SC. He looks really good. Whoever 28 on the West squad is seemed everywhere on defense as well.

GBJ is pretty damn fun to watch.

28 is Dwight McGothern, Jr. LSU commit.
  • Options
    Didn't look like any Gee Scott highlights (I know he made the off the field footage at the beginning). Weren't really any Kelee highlights either though he got footage at the beginning and the end, plus the hat party.

Hector made a nice right place/right time fumble return.

I can't believe LSU has McGlothern to go with Ricks. Heck of a CB combo.

What is with the resurgence of white RBs?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Didn't look like any Gee Scott highlights (I know he made the off the field footage at the beginning). Weren't really any Kelee highlights either though he got footage at the beginning and the end, plus the hat party.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,993
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Kelee representing the 253.

I may never stop hating his mom.

How can you possibly hate that women?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020

dnc said:

Gentrification of the position. It was only a matter of time.
    The Brothers know where to get paid ... running back, while attracting the glamor and talent, has been knocked down quite a few pegs in terms of potential money earnings in the NFL.

NFL thinking for RBs has been an afterthought unless you are a Saquon Barkley or something ... unearth a nugget in the way later rounds and pay them lots less while paying the premium positions (CB, QB etc) way more.

So, the Honkeys have been able to gentrify to the position ... and with some success too actually. Christian McCaffery comes to mind. He's a beast.

... and before anyone takes this post too seriously and gets a bleeding rectum ... even McCaffery's parents joked about getting fast white husband with fast white wife to breed fast white kids equals athletes. His mom was a college athlete and dad doesn't have to be explained.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020

dnc said:
    I remember when they first showed up and were really excited about having their videos here and talking to us. @DonaldJones even said it was his favorite place to scout players.

Then they realized what kind of board this is...
    We tried to stem the #filth on this bored for a while but we simply could not hold back.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jones and Minch had their own version of Fetters that did most of the posting. I forget his name but he sucked.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:
    I remember when they first showed up and were really excited about having their videos here and talking to us. @DonaldJones even said it was his favorite place to scout players.

We tried to stem the #filth on this bored for a while but we simply could not hold back.
    RIP in peace @TierbsHsotBoobs
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Was always a bad fit. If you expect universal love, this isn’t the place to be. Sonics is probably the closest anyone has gotten.
    Grundle. Swaye.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Was always a bad fit. If you expect universal love, this isn’t the place to be. Sonics is probably the closest anyone has gotten.
    Grundle. Swaye.
    FTGs
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Grundle. Swaye.
    Huh?
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Grundle. Swaye.
    Notice @dnc isn't listed anymore?

Bullying is serious, and the people are taking a stand against it.

Meanwhile Grundle is the best thing to happen to this site, and Swaye...well I doubt the love we've blanketed him with is enough for what our people have done to his, but it's a start.