Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Some words from Darron Thomas:

Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited December 2013 in College Football Forum
Let me first just say that I would take Darron Thomas over any Duck QB in the last 30 years. That fucking kid was nails! Who else gets better as the pressure and situations get bigger? Mariota has a better skill set, but I'd still take DT.

Exhibit A:
"Coach Helfrich is a comedian, he's an open book. The relationship between him and the players, he's open to anything. You can go to Coach Helfrich and talk about life, football, anything. He comes with a smile on his face every day, ready to go."

Exhibit B:
"I watch every game. I'm not surprised at all. You can talk about the offense but Chip preaches another outlook, he preaches hard work and dedication. If you put that all into your football, I don't care what system you bring, you're going to have a positive season."

This reminds me of the movie "Miracle" when Herb Brooks was an absolute cock sucker to everyone and he hired a buddy who was a pussy to be an assistant and make all the players feel better about themselves. Well, team USA doesn't get to beat Finland in the Gold Medal match if the pussy is running the show.

Say what you want, but a fucking winner just called our new front man a comedian and our last coach a great coach. Do we really need more games to figure this shit out? After Dantonio face fucks our offense early next year it will already be too late.

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2013/12/qa_with_former_oregon_ducks_qu.html

Comments