Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mark Mangino it is

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

skookum said:

He makes Fetters look svelte.
    How many sheep had to be sheared to spin enough wool for that jacket?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

How is it that John Candy dies at 43 and this guy is still living. Life isn't fair. Don't get me wrong, Candy would probably have died in the last five years, but seriously.

Idk about this dude but Candy had a pack a day habit, drank heavily, and cocaine in his past (rumor but Hollywood in the 80's) and I also remember something about young men and heart attacks in his fam. You'd think stress alone would be enough to put this guy in the dirt at that heavy for so long tho
    How do you do cocaine and still be obese?
    clearly you have not done cocaine
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

How is it that John Candy dies at 43 and this guy is still living. Life isn't fair. Don't get me wrong, Candy would probably have died in the last five years, but seriously.

Idk about this dude but Candy had a pack a day habit, drank heavily, and cocaine in his past (rumor but Hollywood in the 80's) and I also remember something about young men and heart attacks in his fam. You'd think stress alone would be enough to put this guy in the dirt at that heavy for so long tho
    He's gets the .....coke munchies?

I guess?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Do benzos next
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Do benzos next

Somehow, despite hearing it over and over again, I never overlapped my cocaine and benzo use. I heard it was a great way to get to sleep post-coke binge, but never had any Xanax during heavy cocaine use. And once you've graduated to meth, which I had done by the time I had steady access to benzos, coke is at best a trifling amuse bouche of a drug.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why do we always spiral into drug conversations?

I can tell you CSB’s about my 10 yr run that involved weed, ecstasy, coke, acid, shrooms, anything in the prescription cabinet I could get my hands on, oxcy’s, meth, and crack.

Two hand fulls of arrests and numerous other should’ves. Two quitter stints in various facilities and almost a combined two weeks at king counties finest bed and breakfast.

CSB.

Sometimes I miss it...
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Valid question. The only thing I wanted to eat on coke was the inside of my mouth.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes