Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I clicked on the Don James book ad on the right side of the HH main forum page

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
Was taken aback by the extreme money grab @DerekJohnson has running. For not a technically gifted writer this guy is killing it.

Comments

• No paperback option?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

It went through two editions and they both sold out. I thought about adding a postmortem update chapter and coming out with a third edition, but decided against it.

"it's over...."
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam

It went through two editions and they both sold out. I thought about adding a postmortem update chapter and coming out with a third edition, but decided against it.

I don’t know what anything means after “adding”
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

I don’t know what anything means after “adding”
    It means he’s book-publishing superiority guy.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

When does Husky Football in the Chris Petersen Era hit the shelves? Will Taylor Rapp get a hard hitting interview?

“Fallacy of OKG” should be the title
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,313
    “Straight outta the WAC”
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

As someone that knows all about selling on Amazon, I was going to tell Damone this. Your listing goes away if you sell out, so it’s common to raise the price until you can get more product shipped to Amazon fulfillment centers.
    Yeah, but still.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club

As someone that knows all about selling on Amazon, I was going to tell Damone this. Your listing goes away if you sell out, so it’s common to raise the price until you can get more product shipped to Amazon fulfillment centers.
    You are correct.