Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark pole

2»

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The field
    Do we get a refund on the Tosh boat?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The field
    MisterEm said:

That's a sunk cost.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The field

MisterEm said:

That's a sunk cost.
    Disagree. It was spotted in the LA harbor with Pelon and Lockett aboard.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Starting he "Go Huskies" chant at Don James funeral
    With the juvenile prank at the Don James memorial service, Sarkisian demonstrated he is a true bottom dweller. Pathetic.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Team doing retarded dances on the sidelines late in the game
    That gif of the toilet running down the field is the coolest thing I have seen this month.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,922
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

That gif of the toilet running down the field is the coolest thing I have seen this month.

Disagree.

v v v look, titties v v v
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I am surprised some you intervets (I like to call them that) haven't seen that gif before, it is everywhere. One of the first put into the spank bank.
  • Options
    The field

Bitching for a week about Stanford kids taking a dive. They did, they didn't, you're never gonna prove it.

This is why "the field" is the right answer.

Not to mention that David Shaw comes across as 100000x more trustworthy that Sark ever could.

Disagree, shortly after that YouTube clip of Stanford taking a dive was all over the place showing he was full of shit.

Not to mention he was piggybacking on Harbaugh's success "We have defeated Washington four out of five times, we have been to three straight BCS games".

Everyone knew Sark was a slime ball with no integrity but we soon found out that Shaw would waste his time stooping to Sark's level.

I doubt Chip Kelly would have given him the time of day had Sark said what he did about Stanford towards a Kelly team.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    The field
    Sark would have been too busy tongue Chip's ass.

Bitching for a week about Stanford kids taking a dive. They did, they didn't, you're never gonna prove it.

This is why "the field" is the right answer.

Not to mention that David Shaw comes across as 100000x more trustworthy that Sark ever could.

Disagree, shortly after that YouTube clip of Stanford taking a dive was all over the place showing he was full of shit.

Not to mention he was piggybacking on Harbaugh's success "We have defeated Washington four out of five times, we have been to three straight BCS games".

Everyone knew Sark was a slime ball with no integrity but we soon found out that Shaw would waste his time stooping to Sark's level.

I doubt Chip Kelly would have given him the time of day had Sark said what he did about Stanford towards a Kelly team.
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I nearly went and punched him when he did that at the Don James service. Realizing now that he had already interviewed for the USC job, it makes me even more POd.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,440
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

He really cried after the 2012 AC? I thought people were joking.

I thought it was this year's Oregon game? And yes, he was crying as the clock hit 0:00. Saw it with my own eyes.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,440
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

You need to get out more.
  • Options
    saz0rsaz0r Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    "A drained-looking Huskies coach Steve Sarkisian also spoke, saying 'it’s safe to safe the University of Washington, the city of Seattle, lost an icon...He changed the face of Washington athletics and the standard of excellence that is acceptable – and that is championships,' Sarkisian said. Sarkisian closed by leading a 'GO! HUSKIES!' cheer alternating on each side of the arena, 'because Coach James is listening.'"
    -GB
    Someone else can probably speak to this better, but I don't think this is something Coach James planned to happen at his memorial. When he started the cheer I was puzzled; it seemed so awkward. Just shows Sark's maturity level and how out of touch he can be.