Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Manny Fucking Diaz

124»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    so much tension, i think @creepycoug @Tequilla @YellowSnow need a hold a citrus party

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,502 Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

so much tension, i think @creepycoug @Tequilla @YellowSnow need a hold a citrus party

Don't you eat that @YellowSnow
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,961
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

You’re just jelly cuz no one wants to have a citrus party with you.
    Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first
    Top 5 copypasta
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020

What’s with all the beefs @creepycoug involved with these days? He & Teq now hate each other for unknown reasons, and creepy apparently has it out for my man @HuskyJW

Harv was the only person in the world that gave a shit about me in the negative. Even sent DM’s to people on Twitter on stuff I wasn’t even doing. (Telling someone I was posting his address on here was an All-Timer. Man he was pissed)

Harv liked to use the term Jack Husky.... Creepy has used it in the past....I am NOT saying Creepy and Harv are the same person....just have the same.....tendencies.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,502 Standard Supporter

Come on mang. If you’re gonna brag about SEC tittays, do it right.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDqqm_gTPjc
    Huh. I had no idea. At least I can rest easy knowing Miley Cyrus wrote Jolene.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first
    Top 5 copypasta
    I prefer the copypasta where the OP claims to be a 6’5 240lb Army Ranger that retired from the NBA, and dared anyone to say shit TO HIS FACE!

Anyone got that on speed dial for our entertainment?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,961
    HuskyJW said:

What’s with all the beefs @creepycoug involved with these days? He & Teq now hate each other for unknown reasons, and creepy apparently has it out for my man @HuskyJW

Harv was the only person in the world that gave a shit about me in the negative. Even sent DM’s to people on Twitter on stuff I wasn’t even doing. (Telling someone I was posting his address on here was an All-Timer. Man he was pissed)

Harv liked to use the term Jack Husky.... Creepy has used it in the past....I am NOT saying Creepy and Harv are the same person....just have the same.....tendencies.
    Harv is dead. We should not speak of him.
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    CaptainPJ said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Top 5 copypasta
    I prefer the copypasta where the OP claims to be a 6’5 240lb Army Ranger that retired from the NBA, and dared anyone to say shit TO HIS FACE!

Just go enjoy the entire thread; always gold.
    The post in question is at end of page 2.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/26621/2019-qb-with-potential/p1

Credit to @PurpleJ for setting him off repeatedly asking how big his teenage son's cock is. "I mean erect, in case clarification was needed."

Also credit to @Doogles for the following from 4 years ago:
    "Good for your son being 6'3", his mom must be a real Amazonian.

This doesn't change the fact your son won't take a meaningful D1 snap his entire career."

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

CaptainPJ said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Top 5 copypasta

Just go enjoy the entire thread; always gold.
    The post in question is at end of page 2.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/26621/2019-qb-with-potential/p1

Credit to @PurpleJ for setting him off repeatedly asking how big his teenage son's cock is. "I mean erect, in case clarification was needed."

Also credit to @Doogles for the following from 4 years ago:
    "Good for your son being 6'3", his mom must be a real Amazonian.

This doesn't change the fact your son won't take a meaningful D1 snap his entire career."