Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Winners and Losers

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005
One guy takes what he wants:

One guy takes a boat:

Lesson for the day.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

Nice pearl necklace. Greasy Cubans gonna greasy Cuban.

@oregonblitzkrieg would approve of this message.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,216
    Have you ever seen obk and yellow at the same place at the same time?

Have you ever seen obk and yellow at the same place at the same time?

Good poont.

dflea said:

This thread could be the gayest fucking thing I've even seen.

What the fuck is wrong with you, creep?

Apparently you don’t know the hot blooded type well.

ven·det·ta
    /venˈdedə/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a blood feud in which the family of a murdered person seeks vengeance on the murderer or the murderer's family.
    a prolonged bitter quarrel with or campaign against someone.

edited January 2020

dflea said:

Right? Imagine being in love with a known pedo apologist all because of the swarthyness of their skin.

If your? kind had been more hospitable to my? kind (hi @oregonblitzkrieg ), we? wouldn't have to stick together so closely.

Alas, we? need to clear the way for our? kind up here in this clean country. This is our? mission. This is my focus.

The breeding program is going well btw. @oregonblitzkrieg
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club

dflea said:

Right? Imagine being in love with a known pedo apologist all because of the swarthyness of their skin.

If your? kind had been more hospitable to my? kind (hi @oregonblitzkrieg ), we? wouldn't have to stick together so closely.

Alas, we? need to clear the way for our? kind up here in this clean country. This is our? mission. This is my focus.

Just cracks me up that a Cane would have Joe Pa as his coaching hero. Such self loathing. No wonder you like him.

dflea said:

Just cracks me up that a Cane would have Joe Pa as his coaching hero. Such self loathing. No wonder you like him.
    It was a style once upon a time. You ever see DJ and his huge hats and Starter Jackets?

dflea said:

It was a style once upon a time. You ever see DJ and his huge hats and Starter Jackets?
    No. It wasn’t about style. Mario idolized Joe Pa the corch, probably after watch him pack Jimmy’s fudge in 86.

dflea said:

No. It wasn’t about style. Mario idolized Joe Pa the corch, probably after watch him pack Jimmy’s fudge in 86.
    He was just being nice and deferential.

It's in our? DNA to hate Penn State. Trust me on this. I know. It was just smoke & mirrors.

dflea said:

It's in our? DNA to hate Penn State. Trust me on this. I know. It was just smoke & mirrors.
    But is capitalism in your DNA? Democracy?

dflea said:

We're here aren't we?

Don't you go @oregonblitzkrieg on me and ascribe to us? the habits of those on the shallow end of my people's gene pool. They were stupid and succumbed to the ideas hatched by your own people in Alemania. Engels and Marx are yours to esplain; not mine Yella.
    edited January 2020

dflea said:

We're here aren't we?

Don't you go @oregonblitzkrieg on me and ascribe to us? the habits of those on the shallow end of my people's gene pool. They were stupid and succumbed to the ideas hatched by your own people in Alemania. Engels and Marx are yours to esplain; not mine Yella.
    Those guys were just crackpots that my peeps told to FO. Blame the greasy slavs amigo.
    "I didn't agree with Hilter" POTD Yella.

You have to answer for Santino, Carlo.

"I didn't agree with Hilter" POTD Yella.

You have to answer for Santino, Carlo.

You can’t win against me Creep. I’m humble AND smart. But I’ll just keep throwing you ass burgers flotation devices because I’m nice like that.