Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Twitter wagon jumps Stalin's ways

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Anyone got a spoonfeed on what the yung innocent @RhythmicSlappingDawg did?

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Anyone got a spoonfeed on what the yung innocent @RhythmicSlappingDawg did?

No clue

But I support BTP in whatever he said/did
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    This kid has bipolar disorder. I hope he gets some help
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam
    Has anyone ever seen BTP and DisslyDawg in the same room together?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,828 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020
    dnc said:

So I also had this happen to me. Apparently it’s not ok to tell someone to go kill themselves on twitter.

If I had to guess, BTP learned this lesson as well.

But telling everyone someone else is making you kill yourself is fine.

#StandupToJack
    🤷🏽‍♂️

You’re the one making people suicidal. You tell me.

Edit: is jack that douche on twitter eating a dick burger talking about whoregons rose win?

Double edit: Nick Cody... what a fuck face. His fat Down syndrome Looking face makes me want To stomp a hole in it with a fancy pair of TX boots.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

So I also had this happen to me. Apparently it’s not ok to tell someone to go kill themselves on twitter.

#StandupToJack
    🤷🏽‍♂️

Edit: is jack that douche on twitter eating a dick burger talking about whoregons rose win?

Double edit: Nick Cody... what a fuck face. His fat Down syndrome Looking face makes me want To stomp a hole in it with a fancy pair of TX boots.
    https://twitter.com/jack
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    He was going at it with Nick Cody

dnc said:

#StandupToJack
    🤷🏽‍♂️

Nick Cody is quite the genius for not only using his real name but putting his place of employment in his twitter bio.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
    He probably overloaded their severs. Had to shut him down so they could get them up and running again