Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM Taylor Rapp

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
Fucking traitor. Loser. Justin Herbert didn't quit.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club

Baseman said:

Give him a break. Rapp played for a quitter so it's what he knows.

Herbert is just a country bumpkin from You Gene. He didn't quit because he plays for a beautiful and articular Cuban. There's a difference.

Mario > Pete

Crisco - this is fine and all, but it's generally as good as it gets in the P12. Come home and apply your expertise and we're? dancing with the big boys. Not this consolation prize bowl.

Hey @creepycoug did you pop a lil chubby at Mario’s wet t shirt contest at the end of the game? He’s still filling the sleeves.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005
    edited January 2020

Baseman said:

Herbert is just a country bumpkin from You Gene. He didn't quit because he plays for a beautiful and articular Cuban. There's a difference.

Mario > Pete

Crisco - this is fine and all, but it's generally as good as it gets in the P12. Come home and apply your expertise and we're? dancing with the big boys. Not this consolation prize bowl.

Hey @creepycoug did you pop a lil chubby at Mario’s wet t shirt contest at the end of the game? He’s still filling the sleeves.
    This to say about that: (Cuban) winners win; losers pretend they lost the Rose Bowl because "but but Taylor Rapp."

How does it feel that an oily haired, silk suited Cuban came up to this clean country, tried to pass himself off as a decent American, and in the process erased any doubts that, as between O & W, O has been the better program for the last quarter century.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Baseman said:

Mario > Pete

Mario is 2-0 vs Pete
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Baseman said:

Mario > Pete

Mario is 2-0 vs Pete
    And he made him quit. Now let’s see what our shit talking coordinator with sizzle can do.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Watching Mario with the trophy reminded me of Rick

He beat 2 top 5 teams in one season. Something “I lost my libido” Pete could not do

Mario = better hair and slightly, ever so slightly, more handsome. Because of the Cuban thing.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,681 Standard Supporter

Mario = better hair and slightly, ever so slightly, more handsome. Because of the Cuban thing.
    Would need to hear his guitar chops first

Baseman said:

Mario > Pete

This to say about that: (Cuban) winners win; losers pretend they lost the Rose Bowl because "but but Taylor Rapp."

How does it feel that an oily haired, silk suited Cuban came up to this clean country, tried to pass himself off as a decent American, and in the process erased any doubts that, as between O & W, O has been the better program for the last quarter century.
    O has been the better program the past 25 years. Who in their right mind would disagree? I’m trying to pay you a compliment. Mario still looks buff and tuff.
    @HuskyJW

Ok!!!!!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Mario > Pete

O has been the better program the past 25 years. Who in their right mind would disagree? I’m trying to pay you a compliment. Mario still looks buff and tuff.
    @HuskyJW

Ok!!!!!
    Thanks for the shoutout Harv!
    HuskyJW said:

Baseman said:

Mario > Pete

@HuskyJW

Ok!!!!!
    Thanks for the shoutout Harv!
    Do not address me.

More to the fleeting nature of fame and fan love

Look, Cristobal is the real deal until he isn't. He's earned that.

I was there and thought I'd be there a lot with Rick

Mario should get out now and head to Miami
    I'm on it. Trust me.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,704 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Bump
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Meat dominated this year. Have to give credit where it is due. Probably can't call him Meat anymore, but forgot his real name.