Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rose Bowl

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
A lot of Duck fans dressed as empty seats
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

@emptyseatspics , true?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon fans are playoffs or nothing

Like all elite programs
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020
    Looks pretty full really

B1G fans love the Rose Bowl trip

I was surprised at how many Buckeye fans showed last year

Everyone I've been to has had more B1G fans
  • Options
    edited January 2020

Looks pretty full really

The red shows really well also

Shit....walking to stadium seemed it was all red
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    HuskyJW said:

We should get the official count from last year's Rose Bowl and see if Washington had more fans at the game.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020
    Again, Washington needs to learn from this and fucking sell, sell, sell. Even with this UW is a better product and destination than Oregon. Fucking recruit, fucking sell, or fuck off.

UW coaches need to swallow this as much as the fans. If we're still 7-8 after this coming year fucking clean house.
  • Options
    edited January 2020

HuskyJW said:

We should get the official count from last year's Rose Bowl and see if Washington had more fans at the game.
    They did

I counted

Kidding aside.....Oregon didn’t sell their allotment. I know fans that turned down freebies
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We? don't need to worry about rose bowels until Lake gets his guys in there. it takes tim. See you here on the Duck thread next year discussing the RB
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

NOC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

NOC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Another on a list of ten thousand instances of sarcasm that flew over your head.

Just shut up and enjoy the win by pretending you even know what day of the week it is.
  • Options

Looks pretty full really

When Iowa played Stanford in the Rose Bowl in 2015, there were Iowa fans everywhere. I made a comment back then to @BallSacked that in a single week I saw more Iowa fans than I had seen UCLA fans in 5 years.
    If you lived in Wisconsin or Iowa, you would suck cocks on a street corner for $1 a pop if need be to buy the ticket to get to Pasadena in January.

There is a reason these are the flyover states. They fucking suck.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020

DJDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

NOC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Another on a list of ten thousand instances of sarcasm that flew over your head.

Just shut up and enjoy the win by pretending you even know what day of the week it is.

DJDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

NOC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DJDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

NOC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am enjoying the win and I don’t even have to attack anyone while doing it. You won’t find me shutting up. Pac 12 champs, Rose Bowl champs and dumped the Huskies on their home field. Looking forward to more of this in 2020.😁

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This attendance smack aged well, fucking doog.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

NOC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DJDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

NOC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DJDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

NOC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am enjoying the win and I don’t even have to attack anyone while doing it. You won’t find me shutting up. Pac 12 champs, Rose Bowl champs and dumped the Huskies on their home field. Looking forward to more of this in 2020.😁

How do you fuck up quoting someone so badly so often? Oh, you're you. DIAFF.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

NOC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DJDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

NOC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DJDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

NOC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don’t think that will happen, but you have deserved the right to talk shit for a year. You guys got it done. I agree with the doogs that say Wisconsin was inferior to the opponents we played in those games because they were, but all that anyone remembers is whether you won the game or not. Wisconsin lost it more than you won it, but that is irrelevant.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    a lot of husky fans dressed in
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

They did

I counted

Kidding aside.....Oregon didn’t sell their allotment. I know fans that turned down freebies
    People who buy from the β€œallotment” are fucking morons. You’d know that if you ever got to go.

Embarrassing thread for you.
  • Options

a lot of husky fans dressed in

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

They did

I counted

People who buy from the β€œallotment” are fucking morons. You’d know that if you ever got to go.

Embarrassing thread for you.

Your post makes no sense

Take another pill and slow down. Your BP rose too fast