Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Average record per team this decade

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club
    dflea said:

@creepycoug where's your friggin' post man?

Disappeared. Stalin!
    You seem to have a problemo @creepycoug with typing War and Peace and then having it go poof like a fart in the wind.

Well, I saw it here's my thoughts. WDWYA. You see the Rose Bowl was a game for gentlemen and scholars. Hence most of its participants being good to great academis, research institutions. We? didn't want teams from the dirty souwf that win the wrong way. I cried the first time Miamuh defiled the sacred turd of the Rose Bowl.
    Please tell me this was a whoosh. USC owns the Rose Bowl and throughout most of its history - certainly when I was coming up - has been a safety school for UCLA/Pomona/CMC/HarveyMudd/CalTech/Pitzer/Scripps rejects who didn't want to resort to LMU or Pepperdine. It had no research chops of any kind and really now barely does. It was a classic DNA-defect rich kid school.

I think Miami is still harder to get into than UW. Something to ponder.

Lastly, I have no problems. Ever. I'm Creepy Mother Fucking Coug! And don't you forget it or I'll pummel your ballz from my 5'10" perch.

Happy New Year.
    I like when creep pretends that UM isn't inferior to UW as a university.

It lets me know he thinks it is.

Plus, I love academis smack talk.

Happy New Year!
    Even CUOG has a bigger endowment than CANE.
  • dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182
    John Wayne was a fag

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club

John Wayne was a fag

Things twinkle toed communist cocksuckers say.
  • dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182

John Wayne was a fag

Things twinkle toed communist cocksuckers say.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-uv_WGEHr4I
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769

If you want data, analytics and pretty graphs and charts, give BDTW as try!!

...quietly closes large spreadsheet with detailed analysies of the 2019 UW offense and 2020 returning production by unit that was in the process of being made into graphs charts...

Nothing to see here guys. Move along.