Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Trump FTW!

A quarter of the nation’s farms sit in super agriculture-dependent areas — places where more than 1 in 7 people live on farms. Among them, the rate of farm-specific bankruptcies (Chapter 12) has more than tripled since 2015.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,606
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Suicide is also a problem not talked about in the farming industry.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Lots of people talk about it. Just this week HH tried to use gun deaths In rural states as some kinds of anti gun argument. He neglected the suicide component. Because he's a dishonest lying fuck.

The MSM doesn't it mention it much because fuck those trumptrash goobers. More HHusky type attitude.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

jecornel said:

Lots of people talk about it. Just this week HH tried to use gun deaths In rural states as some kinds of anti gun argument. He neglected the suicide component. Because he's a dishonest lying fuck.

The MSM doesn't it mention it much because fuck those trumptrash goobers. More HHusky type attitude.
    Wtf?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,488
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ‘If you look at the prices, the weather and the trade imbalances, you’d expect the farm sector to be in a terrible spot,’’ Montana State University economist Eric Belasco said. ‘‘It’s not.’’

Sounds like good news
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

‘If you look at the prices, the weather and the trade imbalances, you’d expect the farm sector to be in a terrible spot,’’ Montana State University economist Eric Belasco said. ‘‘It’s not.’’

Sounds like good news

Just ignore those bankruptcies.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Blu82 said:

Bailouts,subsidies,and on and on.
    Most of what I'm reading here is coming from complete ignorance.
    The U.S. consumer spends the lowest percentage of income for food than any country in the world. If you add in costs for subsidies, etc. It is still the lowest by far.

NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT IS AGRICULTURE WITH A FULL MOUTH!

I was told in 1976 that we would have famines by 1999. What happened? Staff?

Also hearing that 15% of Americans are literally starving. By coincidence, this 15% is also morbidly obese.
    The sophistication of U.S. agriculture and the innovation and hard work of farmers is what happened and continues to happen.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,883

Blu82 said:

Bailouts,subsidies,and on and on.
    Most of what I'm reading here is coming from complete ignorance.
    The U.S. consumer spends the lowest percentage of income for food than any country in the world. If you add in costs for subsidies, etc. It is still the lowest by far.

NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT IS AGRICULTURE WITH A FULL MOUTH!

I was told in 1976 that we would have famines by 1999. What happened? Staff?

Also hearing that 15% of Americans are literally starving. By coincidence, this 15% is also morbidly obese.
    And have 800.00 cell phones, quaffed nails and hair and drive some mighty fine cars.
  • Options

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

Wtf?
    Fuck those trumptrash goobers..right HH. Grow my food Trumptrash!
    Just commenting on the conversation you remember having with me that we didn’t have.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

Wtf?
    Just commenting on the conversation you remember having with me that we didn’t have.
    All you tug commies run together.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

Wtf?
    All you tug commies run together.
    Okay blob.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

We need to get rid of fertilizer and go organic so we can lose the world food supply and starve half the population

Then we try real communism

The left is dialed in guys

Literally like half the world's population owes its existence to the haber bosch process. Organic is nice if you're rich white liberal guilt type.

In addition to significantly increasing our life spans and dramatically reducing the death rates of our children, capitalism's influence on technological advancements in mechanized farming, fertilization, hybridization, genetic modification, and farming techniques has contributed to an enormous bounty of food.

Suck it Tug commies.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,883
    The commies just perfected starving millions to death and the secret police.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    North Americans have NEVER been hungry.

Europeans and Asians have been starved. Those that experienced hunger are at the end of their generation. Their next generation may not know what hunger is.

For those of you that will be around to see what happens 30-50 years down the road:

DO NOT EVER FORGET THESE TWO FACTS!