Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Unpopular opinion

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
I actually don't think Kellen Moore would be a bad hire.

I would have been much more scared about him under Pete given Pete's feelings for him. We probably could have never fired him.

But under Lake...I would be pretty happy with it honestly. The Dallas offense was actually very productive this season. He worked magic with Dad Prescott. He never coached under Pete to get infected by Pete's offensive toxicity.

I think he'd be a win.

Flag away.

Comments

• skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    even a blind hog finds a chestnut once in awhile?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

I would have been much more scared about him under Pete given Pete's feelings for him. We probably could have never fired him.

But under Lake...I would be pretty happy with it honestly. The Dallas offense was actually very productive this season. He worked magic with Dad Prescott. He never coached under Pete to get infected by Pete's offensive toxicity.

I think he'd be a win.

Flag away.

Flagged for having the same opinion as fatters.
    Sun shines on a doog's ass every now and then
    That's a big sun.

My issue with hiring Kellen Moore is that it just feels too by-the-script and unimaginative.
    Completely agree.

But I'm not nearly as worried about that with Pete no longer at the helm.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,767 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I think he'd be a win.

Flag away.

Is this like the even a broken clock is right twice a day bullshit... cause I’m not buying a dawgs ass or a broken clock.

dnc said:

dnc said:

I think he'd be a win.

Flag away.

Is this like the even a broken clock is right twice a day bullshit... cause I’m not buying a dawgs ass or a broken clock.
    No

Dax, Zeke, and Armani and they miss the playoffs

Its not worth freaking out because but still

If he could make our quarterbacks not suck he'd be a hero

6th most points scored in the league.

The offense wasn't the problem.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,767 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

I think he'd be a win.

Flag away.

No
    Stop being so mean.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Dax, Zeke, and Armani and they miss the playoffs

Its not worth freaking out because but still

If he could make our quarterbacks not suck he'd be a hero

6th most points scored in the league.

The offense wasn't the problem.
    They sucked against winning records

The offense was the problem

Look it up
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    BayDawg said:

Really mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I want the next OC to have ZERO ties to Smurf State.
    Fuck the gimmicky shit hole .

But, I'm not so sure Moore isn't the reason Petersen has the record and status he has as a coach. What was he, 50-4 as a starter? The Cowboys did lead the NFL in total offense this year.

I plan on being a miserable bitch either way. Nobody that lives in my house thinks it's interesting.

I will not abide anyone shitting on Kellen More the college QB. Kid was fucking nails.

Corch, whatever, have at it.

Why do you hate your Rams??????