Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Petersen's greatest accomplishment at UW

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
The Adidas contract

Improved the football team enough to make Adidas gamble on us. $11.9m per year. 4th best annual compensation in the country.

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

The Adidas contract

Improved the football team enough to make Adidas gamble on us. $11.9m per year. 4th best annual compensation in the country.

Fuck Neu could have got that
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    Returned UW back to relevancy. After the Sark shitshow we needed a shot in the arm.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

Will the gear be gender neutral?

#Beyonce

#pouymybeerkira!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

... did not match his greatest accomplishment at Boise State. Even adjusting for talent and assuming his Boise teams were as talented as his Washington teams, which of course they weren't, name the game at UW that counts as much as the Boomer upset in the Fiesta.

It's not there. Race is right; he didn't really succeed here. He picked the low hanging fruit and cleaned up the program from below average status. But he was a three-year bully in the cancer ward, and nothing more.

Eat that raw Yella. Chase it with a smoove burbon.

We heard you the first time

NOC

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978
    HuskyJW said:

... did not match his greatest accomplishment at Boise State. Even adjusting for talent and assuming his Boise teams were as talented as his Washington teams, which of course they weren't, name the game at UW that counts as much as the Boomer upset in the Fiesta.

It's not there. Race is right; he didn't really succeed here. He picked the low hanging fruit and cleaned up the program from below average status. But he was a three-year bully in the cancer ward, and nothing more.

Eat that raw Yella. Chase it with a smoove burbon.

We heard you the first time

NOC

Need some help rinsing out your vag? Call @BroadcastingDawg ; I hear he likes to rinse.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Not getting fucking humiliated in the playoffs by Bama

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

I know it's the Doog in me but man if UW had Mathis for that game feels like a game changer.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

Damone called me a doog for calling that game a good effort

If only Browning doesnt throw that pick 6 duck to Coleman
    It's a 10-7 game at half without that horseshit. So many other little things that didn't bounce UW's way, just off the top of my head:

-Budda dropping the opening play INT
    -Ross fumble at midfield
    -Wooching not scooping the fumble that was right at his feet

But the play that will always frustrate me more than anything was when we had Bama backed up 3rd and 11 on their own 1 and then let Bo Scarborough get a 1st down. Fuck that shit to death
    Yup. Bo Scarborough wanted it more than our defense unfortunately
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

If only............................
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    NEsnake12 said:

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

It's a 10-7 game at half without that horseshit. So many other little things that didn't bounce UW's way, just off the top of my head:

-Budda dropping the opening play INT
    -Ross fumble at midfield
    -Wooching not scooping the fumble that was right at his feet

But the play that will always frustrate me more than anything was when we had Bama backed up 3rd and 11 on their own 1 and then let Bo Scarborough get a 1st down. Fuck that shit to death
    So what you’re saying is Alabama didn’t trip on their dicks and were a better team.

It’s called coaching, game preparation, discipline. Shit that doesn’t happen by luck or by accident.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Oklahoma. Whoa Nellie

If only............................
    When you are 8-5 and the coach just quit, it's all we have left.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,473