Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ross and Skinny...

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
edited December 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
What could have been

Dude ran a 4.2 pulled up at the 28 coasted with a bad hamstring

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,049 Founders Club
    Skinny will probably end up being overrated as a QB prospect. That said, he's still the biggest recruiting miss in the past 20 years of this program.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Skinny will probably end up being overrated as a QB prospect. That said, he's still the biggest recruiting miss in the past 20 years of this program.

I'd say that goes to Snoop. But we? Sucked so bad then it probably didn't matter
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

No. He won’t. Skinny is gonna make some GM seem smart. Give him 3 years; he’ll be a franchise QB.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    TTJ said:

No. He won’t. Skinny is gonna make some GM seem smart. Give him 3 years; he’ll be a franchise QB.
    I doubt it, but you never know. I think he will be what he currently is. He doesn’t see the field extremely well, he’s a statue with bad pocket presence. Not a good combination.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club

TTJ said:

I doubt it, but you never know. I think he will be what he currently is. He doesn’t see the field extremely well, he’s a statue with bad pocket presence. Not a good combination.
    It's not a good combo, but some of those things can be taught.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    To be honest his coaching was shit at UW. No way he’s this shitty under a decent offense and good coaching. I’m going LIPO.