Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Why do we keep trying to reason with our nega-ducks?"

This is a thread that was started on educk:

"I just love all the threads that start with the premise that you can successfully reason with a Nega Duck.

Many of you have tried to reach out.. You have presented eminently reasonable arguments, angles, facts, and comparisons in an attempt to reason, persuade and assuage the Nega Duck faction....The goal is laudable--convince them that their mach speed rush to judgment on Coach Helfrich is unreasonable and illogical.

The process reminds me of trying to reason with a three- or four- year old child...sometimes they are immune to reason. They can't even hear you over their rants...ultimately you put them in time out and ignore them.

Thank goodness for the eDuck Time Out/Ignore button."

Call everyone who wants a solid program like it was run under Chip and who doesn't like the direction the program is headed under Helfrich a nega duck and ban them from participation in the discussion. Fucking weak bastards.

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2013
    3 and 4 year old children don't want to get their B-holes pushed in by Stanford, UA, and let Mike Riley miss the 2 footer to lose the Civil War??

The Beavers lost by like 400 at home to UW who was playing a fucking backup QB!!! "Well, Mariota was injured." Miley Fucking Cyrus has never played college quarterback before you fucking stooge!!!

These old faggots that became apathetic to losing while they were sucking Rich Brook's cock on a golf course need to be water boarded. They are going to die in 10 years and I'll have to suffer through 40 years of fucking dreck. The old fucks are almost dead, some of us have a REALLY long time left watching this program.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited December 2013
    The new facilities won't be wasted on an underperforming program, coaches and players. At some point Knight will make moves to prevent the program from returning to mediocrity.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The new facilities won't be wasted on an underperforming program, coaches and players. It's hard to believe Knight won't make moves to prevent the program from returning to satisfied mediocrity.

LIFPO
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    dnc said:

The new facilities won't be wasted on an underperforming program, coaches and players. It's hard to believe Knight won't make moves to prevent the program from returning to satisfied mediocrity.

LIFPO
    Why do you always make me look up your interweb lingo? LIFPO - Can't find the meaning to this one.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dnc said:

LIFPO
    Why do you always make me look up your interweb lingo? LIFPO - Can't find the meaning to this one.
    And you want to be a nega duck.
  • Options

dnc said:

LIFPO
    HH has a learning curve, unlike most other forums.
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

dnc said:

LIFPO
    HH has a learning curve, unlike most other forums.
    Let It Fucking Play Out.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

LIFPO
    Let It Fucking Play Out.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Let it fucking play out.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let it fucking play out