Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

With our whole coaching staff migrating to USC...

Any chance Kim/F3/Ecklund gets the call from Sark to run USC's scout website? Kimmy was a vital member of Sark's staff. Now THAT would qualify for a legit off season National Championship.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,863 Founders Club
    A witness stated that Sark referred to Fetters in a very derogatory way behind closed doors, so it might be the case that Sark views DMc as a bunch of useful idiots. I don't know for sure.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Their mothers must be so proud.

A witness stated that Sark referred to Fetters in a very derogatory way behind closed doors, so it might be the case that Sark views DMc as a bunch of useful idiots. I don't know for sure.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Specifics? Does Sark have the talent of PL_SS when it comes to slurs?
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

So Sark's a Dem? Can we take this to chat or the bleeding heart POS Board?

Need.the.informaycion!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Wait, Sark is an Armenian Fascist, and the douches from doogman are Dem's?

This seems chat worthy, as it appears to have legs.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Might be the case? Imagine the slammin Kimmy got from Sark when he turned his back? Sark realizes all those fucks from DM are woodwind blowers with zero clue how football is played. I think people here give those guys too much credit. They're not just a laughing stock for our enjoyment.