Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Eason does come back...

2»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    HFNY said:

How did Ty Jones break his hand? Was it in an off-field incident?

Spiker started flashing in the 2nd half of the season.

The top 3 WRs will be Bynum, Puka, and Spiker. Ty Jones could be a graduate transfer but if I'm Osborne, I stick around to see if I can be the #4 WR as a RS-Soph. Not bad.

At the rate that WRs get injured, Osborne should see a lot of playing time as the #4 next year.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    Eason's not.

Cook it.
  • WillyRBeekWillyRBeek Member Posts: 133
    Unless Lake completely botches this OC hire, I think Eason would be wise to come back.

If he comes out this year, he's 100% behind Burrow and Herbert, and so long as Tua's injury doesn't scare teams off, he'll be behind him as well. At best he's looking at being the 4th QB off the board, which likely puts him in the 2nd round, if not lower.
    Now if he comes back, and shows the kind of improvement that I think he's capable of in a better system, with a better group of receivers, I can see him climbing as high as the #2 QB in next year's draft class.
    Barring some kind of crazy injury, Lawrence is going to be #1 off the board. That much is for certain, but after him, Fields is probably the next QB up right now and i'm really not sold on Fields as a passer at this point. With Eason's physical tools, combined with a more effective senior season, I could see him overtaking Fields for the #2 spot in next year's QB class.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam
    Narrator: He didn't.