Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A huge reason Eason is probably gone

Is that senior qbs who get beat out for the starting position by underclassmen usually dont go very high in the draft.

He wont come back unless he and his dad receive assurances from the new OC that there will be no QB competition in the spring/fall.

Cook it

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He’s afraid of competition so he’ll go pro instead?

No competition there.....
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

Nice
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Retard

This is for you, Grandpa Race. Stop F'Offing all of BTP poasts. The kid has had a rough couple weeks and needs guidance from our senior members. You are a role model and mentor here. Show some kindness, and compassion for our younger generation of Doog. Thank you for heeding this advice, have a Merry Christmas, and a happy new year......

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Canadawg said:

Whys that @Gladstone ?

Eason is 20X better.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    HuskyJW said:

Geebus.
  • Options
    dannarc said:

Retard

This is for you, Grandpa Race. Stop F'Offing all of BTP poasts. The kid has had a rough couple weeks and needs guidance from our senior members. You are a role model and mentor here. Show some kindness, and compassion for our younger generation of Doog. Thank you for heeding this advice, have a Merry Christmas, and a happy new year......

Lol fuck off. Race is a retard. I couldn’t care less
  • Options

dannarc said:

Retard

Show some respect, ya little prick.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Retard

Respect him just because he’s been around longer? Lol fuck off. Beta mentality. I want to prove you wrong and shit down your fucking throat. Fag
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Retard

Respect him just because he’s been around longer? Lol fuck off. Beta mentality. I want to prove you wrong and shit down your fucking throat. Fag
    Sounds like your two dads taught you no respect.

• Options
    edited December 2019
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Retard

Fuck respect. Respect is for losers who want USC to suck our dick for being second fiddle. I want to destory them. Same with Race. He’s gone senile. I couldn’t care less if no one takes my side. But time will tell
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Retard

Fuck respect. Respect is for losers who want USC to suck our dick for being second fiddle. I want to destory them. Same with Race. He’s gone senile. I couldn’t care less if no one takes my side. But time will tell
    There a huge difference in respecting another program or not ... and your elders, whether you agree with em or not. But carry on fudgie.

Go Vikings! 😉

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Retard

Fuck off hondo
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

I don't think Sirmon and Eason are that comparable actually.

Yes they are. Good size, mostly statues (I guess Sirmon runs okay, but he’s no scrambler), and they are a little slow to process things. Both have big talent but are a little underwhelming results wise.
  • Options

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Retard

So you inherently disrepect everybody unless otherwise deemed necessary by you and your set of standards? You got issues, kid. Keep walkin around Alpha Doog and see where it gets you. Spending hours and hours online trying to prove yourself will not get you far. I honestly like your enthusiasm and all that shit, you have potential......Just dont be like Pumpy, kid.....It will get you WWE cred online, with a Steve Urkel game in reel life.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Retard

You try way too hard.