Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lots of free pub for Jimmy

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,697 Founders Club
I think the decision to stay on as defensive coordinator for the bowl game rather that start immediately as head coach worked out almost as good as Sark at USC

I'd like to think that Petersen told him to call the defense the way he wants to and took the handcuffs off. Aggressive and tough.

That's what a good O line looks like too.

Now let's do it against real competition. We're bullies until we aren't. Good enough now to beat up the 7th graders. How about being that tough in the Pac 12?

Multiple mention of the recruiting class all staying with Jimmy

They have talent. Fire some coaches work harder than ever and really buy in and let's look forward to the end of the season against Michigan

Comments

• DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    Slurping that Jimmy Juice.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter
    Our offense still sucks. We were taking 12 plays to go 50 yards. Eason didn’t step up in the pocket at all but herb wanted to give him credit for drifting to the wrong spot that was causing him to miss on some throws. Couldn’t run the ball at all until the 4th quarter which i don’t consider good. Spiker was schemed open once and everything else was hard in the passing game.

I liked how Bynum, Otton and newton played. Curne looks horribly out of shape. Sometimes that’s fine for offensive linemen if they have elite short area athleticism. He doesn’t. This bored has gone soft.

Defense was fine.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Our offense still sucks. We were taking 12 plays to go 50 yards. Eason didn’t step up in the pocket at all but herb wanted to give him credit for drifting to the wrong spot that was causing him to miss on some throws. Couldn’t run the ball at all until the 4th quarter which i don’t consider good. Spiker was schemed open once and everything else was hard in the passing game.

I liked how Bynum, Otton and newton played. Curne looks horribly out of shape. Sometimes that’s fine for offensive linemen if they have elite short area athleticism. He doesn’t. This bored has gone soft.

Defense was fine.

Has gone soft? Where you here after the EWU game? Charmin soft since then.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam
    We know that Jimmy wants to retain the culture that Pete built, but it will be chinteresting to see how he makes it his own
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter

We know that Jimmy wants to retain the culture that Pete built, but it will be chinteresting to see how he makes it his own

He will likely do the same except try to win the games.