Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An early look at top 10 recruits in Class of 2021

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I really doubt Jimmy Lake will fuck it up lol
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

Damn. 3 of the top 10 in WA, and we are in great shape with all 3. Add Troy Franklin who is also on the list, and this could be the all timer class for our Warshington Huskiesies!

here we go again. Let me help you fill in the timeline @Swaye:

January-March: Recruitsturbating with optimism about the all-time class we could get.

March-April: 1 of the 4 recruits picks Ohio State/Alabama/Clemson/Georgia... oops.

May-July: kids hit all the coolest Nike camps and start releasing top 5 lists and we're not one one of those lists.... oops out of 2.

September-November: 1 kid mentions he just feels he needs to expand himself and move away from home... oops out of 3.

December: we sign 1 of the 4.

Welp, thanks for this. Ensured my dooging didn't even make it one day.
    my mantra in life is based around managing expectations
    The real reason white men love marrying Asian women
    Explain.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

Damn. 3 of the top 10 in WA, and we are in great shape with all 3. Add Troy Franklin who is also on the list, and this could be the all timer class for our Warshington Huskiesies!

January-March: Recruitsturbating with optimism about the all-time class we could get.

March-April: 1 of the 4 recruits picks Ohio State/Alabama/Clemson/Georgia... oops.

May-July: kids hit all the coolest Nike camps and start releasing top 5 lists and we're not one one of those lists.... oops out of 2.

September-November: 1 kid mentions he just feels he needs to expand himself and move away from home... oops out of 3.

I thought it was the sideways cunny???
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

Lumpia?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

Meek said:

Swaye said: