Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cinco Razones

Since I'm the lone Boise fan on this board, I thought I'd classily share the 5 reesons Boise will win this David vs Goliath premium matchup.....

1- Culture- "We" have a blue collar, right wing, hard- working, one dad having, fan base that won't allow their team to lay down on the gridiron. Seattle is full of lefty, Hillary lovin, faggy, metro types that couldn't care less about this team, if they suk or dont.

2- Depth- Boise is so deep, they started their third string qb the last few games, just for shits and giggles. They even are letting a true freshman RB carry the proverbial load in the backfield this game....now that's DEEP.

3- Experience- Coach Harsin doesn't get scared to play P5 opponents, he's "Been there, done that". Just ask the Orgon Ducks, WSU ,
Florida State, Arizona Catz, Beav, etc , etc etc. Hell , even Boston College quit last year, yeah yeah they blamed it on the lightning, but we all know they quit.

4- Loyalty- Once a coach or player leaves or refuses to play, they are kicked to the curb. Coach Hill leaving for ASU, all but begged to coach this game. Harsin told him to "Hit the bricks pal, beat it , because you are going out!!" You don't see *our players sitting this one out.

5- Stars- We all know recruiting stars are straight FS. Pete started OKG here, so dont think your players have the heart of a champion like ours. Everybody knows a 2 or 3 star pissed off asshole is tuffer than a 4 or 5 star pussy who would rather hit the strip (Clubs) , than get down to the nitty gritty at Samuel Boyd.

Listen, I just want a clean, hard fought contest resulting in only moderate levels of season - enders for the Huskers, so I say Boise wins rather tightly, say 19-17?

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    It hasn't been posted in a year a whose alt are you?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

A+ for effort
    D- for execution

You might want to lurk a little longer and PM @IrishDawg22 as he has this place pretty well dialed in

Ouch...

• Options
    BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    No dice, not an alt.

Just a Boise fan trying to dive into the deep end

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,379
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    BangaRang said:

No dice, not an alt.

Just a Boise fan trying to dive into the deep end

As Pete could tell you - it's hard

Might want to quit and find something more fulfilling in life than taking 5 million a year to ride in a boat with fancy coffee

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    chuck said:

You dont just immediately jump from prep school to the hall of fame. Taking on five reasons with no seasoning, minimal lurking, and no pm to irishdawg was an overreach.

An artist's reach should always exceed their grasp kid. Good on you for trying.

Perfect response.

And, it's CINQUE razones.

Learn the Languich bitch!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    BangaRang said:

Since I'm the lone Boise fan on this board, I thought I'd classily share the 5 reesons Boise will win this David vs Goliath premium matchup.....

1- Culture- "We" have a blue collar, right wing, hard- working, one dad having, fan base that won't allow their team to lay down on the gridiron. Seattle is full of lefty, Hillary lovin, faggy, metro types that couldn't care less about this team, if they suk or dont.

2- Depth- Boise is so deep, they started their third string qb the last few games, just for shits and giggles. They even are letting a true freshman RB carry the proverbial load in the backfield this game....now that's DEEP.

3- Experience- Coach Harsin doesn't get scared to play P5 opponents, he's "Been there, done that". Just ask the Orgon Ducks, WSU ,
    Florida State, Arizona Catz, Beav, etc , etc etc. Hell , even Boston College quit last year, yeah yeah they blamed it on the lightning, but we all know they quit.

4- Loyalty- Once a coach or player leaves or refuses to play, they are kicked to the curb. Coach Hill leaving for ASU, all but begged to coach this game. Harsin told him to "Hit the bricks pal, beat it , because you are going out!!" You don't see *our players sitting this one out.

5- Stars- We all know recruiting stars are straight FS. Pete started OKG here, so dont think your players have the heart of a champion like ours. Everybody knows a 2 or 3 star pissed off asshole is tuffer than a 4 or 5 star pussy who would rather hit the strip (Clubs) , than get down to the nitty gritty at Samuel Boyd.

Listen, I just want a clean, hard fought contest resulting in only moderate levels of season - enders for the Huskers, so I say Boise wins rather tightly, say 19-17?

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    chuck said:

You dont just immediately jump from prep school to the hall of fame. Taking on five reasons with no seasoning, minimal lurking, and no pm to irishdawg was an overreach.

An artist's reach should always exceed their grasp kid. Good on you for trying.

@backthepack true?
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

BangaRang said:

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded
    @backthepack true?