Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Christians are starting to turn on Trump

2»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

In these divided times, we can count on evangelicals to lead us to the moral high ground...

Anything is better than elitist liberals who would turn the country into a socialized police state, 3rd world, globalized country.
    Police state? You can thank W and the Patriot Act for that.

3rd world? Take your midol sweetie.

I guess you don't remember the San Jose mayor forcing the police to step down and let rat protesters harass and beat innocent Trump rally attendees?

Or how about the Portland mayor telling his/her force to step down and let your little rat minions beat the shit out of people un-hindered.

Or how about when your rat mayor of Baltimore told the police to step down so that her constituents could loot, beat bystanders and set fire to public property?

BO using the IRS against innocent Americans?

Wire tapping a presidential campaign?

Guns for drugs?

BO's admin members pleading the 5th rather than tell the truth?

Numerous attempts by the rats to control media they don't like.

That's all pretty 3rd world police state to most thinking adults.

I get it. You call people names because you can't compete. Just try to keep it to a minimum though Jr. Use your big words when you can and try not to participate when you have nothing to add.
    Most thinking adults have a grasp on the basic definition of a police state.

It’s not whatever that was.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

In these divided times, we can count on evangelicals to lead us to the moral high ground...

Anything is better than elitist liberals who would turn the country into a socialized police state, 3rd world, globalized country.

Partisan hack heard from
    So GOP starts it, Obama continues it, Trump continues it, but it’s Obama’s fault.

Look in the mirror.
    Nobody said that. Your stuck in your blame game while the world flies over your head

It's a simple concept. There's one party when it comes to this and you are enabling it

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

If I consider Bush Jr. an authoritarian statist can I keep my position?

Partisan hack heard from
    So GOP starts it, Obama continues it, Trump continues it, but it’s Obama’s fault.

Look in the mirror.
    Nobody said that. Your stuck in your blame game while the world flies over your head

It's a simple concept. There's one party when it comes to this and you are enabling it

It’s cute that you think you’re not enabling it.

Get it yet???
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Partisan hack heard from

Look in the mirror.

It’s cute that you think you’re not enabling it.

Get it yet???
    I'm not supporting those folks

You are

Let's impeach Trump for delaying aid to some shithole and blame him for not leaving Afghanistan which caused a fire storm when he said it

Same people

Your people. Of either party

And I'm sure you don't get it
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited December 2019

Never heard of Mark Galli before today. I see all the liberal news sources picked up his article and are spreading the word as if Mr. Galli had 10 million subscribers instead of the actual paltry 90,000 he has. Our good old lib MSM at work. Find one needle in a hay stack and make it mainstream news.

Dulis: Christianity Today Editor Champions Theologian Who Excused Stalin’s Mass Murder

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019/12/20/dulis-christianity-today-editor-champions-theologian-who-excused-stalins-mass-murder/
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter

I guess you don't remember the San Jose mayor forcing the police to step down and let rat protesters harass and beat innocent Trump rally attendees?

Or how about the Portland mayor telling his/her force to step down and let your little rat minions beat the shit out of people un-hindered.

Or how about when your rat mayor of Baltimore told the police to step down so that her constituents could loot, beat bystanders and set fire to public property?

Guns for drugs?

I get it. You call people names because you can't compete. Just try to keep it to a minimum though Jr. Use your big words when you can and try not to participate when you have nothing to add.

A police state is a government that exercises power arbitrarily through the power of the police force. That is exactly what your rat leaders have done in the examples I have cited.

I get it, its funny and cute when your rat leaders do that to the "little people" who can't fight back and happen to believe differently. It is precisely why rats can't be trusted.

Guns for drugs?

A police state is a government that exercises power arbitrarily through the power of the police force. That is exactly what your rat leaders have done in the examples I have cited.

I get it, its funny and cute when your rat leaders do that to the "little people" who can't fight back and happen to believe differently. It is precisely why rats can't be trusted.
    Thanks for confirming what a hyperbolic moron you are.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter

Guns for drugs?

Thanks for confirming what a hyperbolic moron you are.
    Yes, there is that name calling surrender you are famous for! Right on cue.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

I think we should all do some blow together and get some strippers who will earn tips the hard way. Let's close this divide.

Let the healing begin.

Leftists dont like tits.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited December 2019
    Sounds like bootyjudge has it in the bag

And Obama had the chance to end the patriot act, but instead doubled down on it.

Sounds like bootyjudge has it in the bag

And Obama had the chance to end the patriot act, but instead doubled down on it.
    Buttigieg can fuck off.

Agreed on Obama. He could have and should have ended it. Trunp can too but he won’t either. If he did I’d vote for him straight up.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,084 Standard Supporter
    Whoever these funds are they're not Christians.

Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's.

Obey the laws.

Trump hasn't been convicted by the Senate and they shouldn't be calling for his removal.

Unless they're judging......