Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Elizabeth Warren just shit all over

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
Mayor Pete!!! Drop kicked him. But then Pete punched her in the face.

Very entertaining.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited December 2019
    Ya steyer was poo poing nuclear. He is a Moron.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Imagine watching that shit.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Are the Dems still running on climate change and reparations?

Lol
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I'd left the radio on NPR, as I am want to do in these days of strife. Caught some of the debate. Warren start in on innovating our way out of climate change, which I agree, but then shit all over nuclear. The next dipshit picked them up and double down on how nuclear isn't cost effective. That might well the case, but these spunk-spenders arguing against nuclear on that basis is laughable.

If you believe in man caused climate change but are against nuclear, you’re a fool.
    Or, truly a Malthusian misanthrope.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    T

If

I'd left the radio on NPR, as I am want to do in these days of strife. Caught some of the debate. Warren start in on innovating our way out of climate change, which I agree, but then shit all over nuclear. The next dipshit picked them up and double down on how nuclear isn't cost effective. That might well the case, but these spunk-spenders arguing against nuclear on that basis is laughable.

If you believe in man caused climate change but are against nuclear, you’re a fool.

If

So much this.

Closing coal plants with no replacement. Fuckin in 2022 and these assholes are talking about blackouts.

If you’re not for nuclear you’re a dumb lying asshole.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    River rose down here last week. 🙄

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,084 Standard Supporter

My radio won't tune to NPR. It's afraid of being executed.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Anyone ask mayor Pete why he was lying about his black support in SC? Seems like kind of an important question given they Mayor’s record with the coloreds, weird how nobody asks him about it
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    Nuclear absolutely has to be part of the solution
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,941 Founders Club

Or, truly a Malthusian misanthrope.
    Malthus was right before he was wrong. Can’t fault the man for that.