Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Barr-Durham going beyond FBI/FISA probe and looking into other federal agencies & private actors

2»

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited December 2019

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

The veil of your ignorance will be lifted in time pussy.

Drip drip drip . . . again.
    You mean like when you were breathlessly waiting for the Mueller report Comrade?
    Mueller had a lot more material than you girls ever developed in your countless investigations of Benghazi.

Brennen could be in trouble but we should trust our leaders and not question him

Breaking Race:

BREAKING: Durham Criminal Investigation Zeros In On Brennan, Communications With Comey

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-durham-criminal-investigation-zeros-in-on-brennan-communications-with-comey

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Anyone who read Russian Spy novels and real news from the 60's through the 90's knows that the Dems and Libs have always sucked at spying and clandestine shit, compared to the black-hearted, cold-blooded Republican fucks who do it for the money.

Not saying it's right. I'm saying its a fact.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

The veil of your ignorance will be lifted in time pussy.

Drip drip drip . . . again.
    You mean like when you were breathlessly waiting for the Mueller report Comrade?
    Mueller had a lot more material than you girls ever developed in your countless investigations of Benghazi.
    Benghazi investigation revealed your hero's use of a private email server. Cost her the election. Did Mueller find something BIG like that? Btw, why did that Mueller investigation reveal to the American public that the Steele dossier was pure crap and that the FBI had been lying to the FISA court. I guess he missed those tidbits.
    “To the weeds!”, yelled blob.
    So an investigation that uncovered the use of an illegal private email system by Hillary, that undoubtedly cost her the election and for which now over 3 years later still leaves you with a very sore snatch is "into the weeds."

Got it.

It just seems like kind of big deal to me that the investigation which you claimed found nothing actually found something that cost her the election. But I guess your snatch feels better if you tell yourself they found nothing.

Bob goes against his conservative friends and finally agrees that Benghazi wasn't about finding crimes, it was political hit job. And it gave you Trump. Nice work.