Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ektard Sez.... (warning: T.B.S.)

2»

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    dnc said:

Baker is overrated. He's no Miles Jack, that's for sure.
    d
    In the 3-A finals, he rushed 18 times for 102 yards and 1 touchdown in a 52-20 win. He often had trouble making yards after contact and also finding the edge.

Myles Jack just had one of the greatest freshman years of anyone in the conference since two platoon football became a thing.

Baker doesn't have to be Myles Jack to be worth the hype. Jack was massively underrated.

And yet Kim and fetters still claim that Jack was fat and unimpressive in high school and he had an attitude problem.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    wait... who's fat and unimpressive with a bad attitude, Fetters or Jack?
  • ORRegisteredOffenderORRegisteredOffender Member Posts: 139
    edited December 2013
    I wish Kim was fat like that. he's in the mirror too much to let himself go like that.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    The fuck ...

The one thing to remember is…Budda loves Butch Goncharoff and a guy that reminds a lot of people of the Bellevue head man is Petersen.

Jesus Christ ...

This whole teen boy stocking is fucking weird to me to begin with ...

But then this pseudo mind bullshit ...

Fuckin' stupid.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Buddha Baker goes to UCLA or UW with UW more likely due to his sick mom (she has the crud). Oregon's luster has worn off. Let's take note of this for February when he picks Oregon (and past recruiting blogs start to be deleted) do we can throw it in his face.

Ummmm, he is saying that so when the kid goes to OR, he can cry to his lemmings about his lack of access and what a Dick Peterson is, compared to Sark.

He knows damn well the kid is not coming to UW.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Baker is an OKG. He's ours "no doubt about it."

If not, then, at least we "went down swinging."

Baker is an OKG. He's ours "no doubt about it."

If not, then, at least we "went down swinging."

Fuck, I just realized there is a built in excuse if/when Petersen whiffs on an in state recruit. "He wasn't OKG. No big loss."

What the fuck is an OKG?
  • Those guys really don't know shit. It's incredible how so many Doogs hang onto every word the Lemon Party trio says about recruiting.

You'd think by random luck they'd be right more often than they are.

If Baker doesn't want to play for a 2-time BCS bowl championship coach in his hometown that's on him.

I'm confident with Petersen ability to develop talent we'll be fine.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club

Meek said:

wait... who's fat and unimpressive with a bad attitude, Fetters or Jack?

What a great photo.