Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WTF is up

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2019
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I am SHOCKED that an immature, spoiled upper middlebury class kiid like @backthepack has ignored my astute and prudent advice and doubled down on his self-destructive patterns of behavior! SHOCKED I SAY!!!!

Seek help backpack! I am here 4 u gurlfren!

Princess, if you think btp has ever even heard of Middlebury, we need to get you some help stat.
    Did I say that? Objection ur honor!
    PurpleJ said:

I am SHOCKED that an immature, spoiled upper middlebury class kiid like @backthepack has ignored my astute and prudent advice and doubled down on his self-destructive patterns of behavior! SHOCKED I SAY!!!!

Seek help backpack! I am here 4 u gurlfren!

J? Worried about you honey.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,148
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s called bipolar 1.

Assholes.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

LOL he like doubled my wtf's in a single spree yesterday.

The drinking is taking it's toll on his emotional stability.

Ts and Ps.

And yes I realize this means he'll go on another wtf spree on me after he reads this. I could not possibly care less. It's just equal parts he cares and he's crying for help.

Hi BTP! Hang in there little buddy!

I'm saving a seat for him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It’s called bipolar 1.

Assholes.

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

It’s called bipolar 1.

Assholes.

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
    You lying fuck J
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

It’s called bipolar 1.

Assholes.

BALLZ!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    BTP used to be decent, now he’s just a little fag
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Anus angel's silence in this thread speaks volumes
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

FireCohen said:

Fudgepack, I totally understand that life is super hard when your parents take care of you, give you spending money for drugs and other nonsense.

I remember having to sell drugs to get drug money. Tuff millennial shit. Kids today just have no idea!
    Kids these days don’t have to slang AND they don’t have wicked jump shots.

SAD.