Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remember this?

2»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

https://nypost.com/2019/12/14/lying-by-bush-and-obama-over-afghanistan-is-this-eras-pentagon-papers/

I guess the fact that it happened under Bush who is being rehabilitated for hating Trump and Obama makes it a non story.

Lost in the flurry of daily "scandals" was the time that Trump told the generals to win the war in Afghanistan or get the fuck out.

The same best and brightest trying to impeach him because of arms to the Ukraine that got sent

Don't fuck with the MI Complex and what happened to Congress anyway?

Tommy bump

Address the issue
    Trunp has done nothing to alter the policy on Afghanistan. But win or GTFO is cute.

I’ve had issue with these wars from the beginning, unlike you. You don’t get the moral high ground now because you have buyers remorse that is conveniently timed for when your guy is CIC.

Unlike you, I criticize the people I vote for. I don’t suck them off on a message board echo chamber.
    So too tough for you

What has he done to alter the war in Afghanistan?

NADA.

You seem mad about stuff. Maybe hold the person in charge accountable or stop pretending you care.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/trump-administration-to-withdraw-4-000-troops-from-afghanistan-75185733838

@ThomasFremont: As Dumb as Always.
    Removing some troops. Wow.

He deployed more too. But don’t let that get you down. You tried.
    @ThomasFremont
    1. Asks question.
    2. Gets Answer.
    3. Fags out Thread.

Some people never change.
    Your answer was wrong and stupid.

HTH
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

SFGbob said:

https://nypost.com/2019/12/14/lying-by-bush-and-obama-over-afghanistan-is-this-eras-pentagon-papers/

I guess the fact that it happened under Bush who is being rehabilitated for hating Trump and Obama makes it a non story.

Lost in the flurry of daily "scandals" was the time that Trump told the generals to win the war in Afghanistan or get the fuck out.

The same best and brightest trying to impeach him because of arms to the Ukraine that got sent

Tommy bump

Address the issue
    Trunp has done nothing to alter the policy on Afghanistan. But win or GTFO is cute.

I’ve had issue with these wars from the beginning, unlike you. You don’t get the moral high ground now because you have buyers remorse that is conveniently timed for when your guy is CIC.

Unlike you, I criticize the people I vote for. I don’t suck them off on a message board echo chamber.
    So too tough for you

NADA.

You seem mad about stuff. Maybe hold the person in charge accountable or stop pretending you care.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/trump-administration-to-withdraw-4-000-troops-from-afghanistan-75185733838

In Afghanistan? Got a link?
    Is your point that the troops being deployed on the other side of a border makes a difference?
    My point was you were talking out your ass when you inferred that Trump had deployed more troops to Afghanistan
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Is your point that the troops being deployed on the other side of a border makes a difference?
    My point was you were talking out your ass when you inferred that Trump had deployed more troops to Afghanistan
    I didn’t say he deployed more troops to Afghanistan.

Read
    edited December 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read
    And that's why I said "inferred."

Read.

And yes you clearly were inferring that Trump had deployed more Troops to Afghanistan.

You asked the question:

You were given the response that he is removing 4,000 troops from Afghanistan.

You responded by shoving your head up your ass:

The subject matter as you yourself stated was Afghanistan.

Read and try not to be such a fucking Kunt when you're caught talking out your ass Tommy.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read

Read.

And yes you clearly were inferring that Trump had deployed more Troops to Afghanistan.

You asked the question:

Read and try not to be such a fucking Kunt when you're caught talking out your ass Tommy.

Removing 4K from one ME country and deploying more to another. He’s shuffling the pieces, not altering anything of significance.

We haven’t removed our military presence in Afghanistan. Period.
    edited December 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read

Read.

You asked the question:

Removing 4K from one ME country and deploying more to another. He’s shuffling the pieces, not altering anything of significance.

You asked what has done to alter the war in Afghanistan. You were given an answer. You didn't like the answer so you fucked a little strawman ass and moved the goal posts. And then you lied about it when called on it.

Fuck off lightweight.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read

Read.

You asked the question:

Because ending a war of 18 years and 3 administrations is always quick and easy.

What happened when Obama quickly pulled the last US troops from Iraq, TF? Answer: ISIS.

Keep being a sub-80 IQ, Class A Dumbfuck, tuff guy.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read

Read.

You asked the question:

You asked what has done to alter the war in Afghanistan. You were given an answer. You didn't like the answer so you fucked a little strawman ass and moved the goal posts. And then you lied about it when called on it.

Fuck off lightweight.
    My point is that we are still at war in Afghanistan. Your attempt to make it about a specific troop redeployment is irrelevant to that fact. We both know removing 4000 troops didn’t end our involvement.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read

Read.

You asked the question:

Because ending a war of 18 years and 3 administrations is always quick and easy.

What happened when Obama quickly pulled the last US troops from Iraq, TF? Answer: ISIS.

It’s HARD. Trunp already defeated ISIS. Sounds like you are calling the president a liar.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read

Read.

You asked the question:

Fuck off lightweight.
    My point is that we are still at war in Afghanistan. Your attempt to make it about a specific troop redeployment is irrelevant to that fact. We both know removing 4000 troops didn’t end our involvement.
    Your point is that like most leftists you're dishonest and you'd rather chew off your own pecker first before ever admitting you had your head up your ass. It's why you ran and hid like a fucking Kunt from your old white guys talking about abortion in hearing bullshit and it's why you're trying to move the goal posts now.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,184 Standard Supporter
    I'm Good work keeping troops in the region as well as equipment and supplies. Still lots of people over there that need killing.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read

Read.

You asked the question:

Fuck off lightweight.
    Your point is that like most leftists you're dishonest and you'd rather chew off your own pecker first before ever admitting you had your head up your ass. It's why you ran and hid like a fucking Kunt from your old white guys talking about abortion in hearing bullshit and it's why you're trying to move the goal posts now.
    You’re the one making this about one troop redeployment, which has made no meaningful change in the situation. I never asked if he had removed any troops, I asked if he’d changed policy in the war, as in ending it. He hasn’t. Show me the link where he removes all of them and you’d have a point.

Try again.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read

Read.

You asked the question:

It’s HARD. Trunp already defeated ISIS. Sounds like you are calling the president a liar.

You make me miss CD, Tommy. At least he was quick.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read

Read.

You asked the question:

Your lack of a denial speaks volumes. I for one won’t allow you to question our leader. Get with the team or get out.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read

Read.

You asked the question:

Your lack of a denial speaks volumes. I for one won’t allow you to question our leader. Get with the team or get out.
    You, for one, are a basement-dwelling loser who NOGAF about. Not even your whore mom.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read

Read.

You asked the question:

You, for one, are a basement-dwelling loser who NOGAF about. Not even your whore mom.
    Better a basement in Seattle than a palace in whatever suburban shit hole you’re running off to.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,184 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy bump

Address the issue

So too tough for you

NADA.

Read

Read.

You asked the question:

Better a basement in Seattle than a palace in whatever suburban shit hole you’re running off to.
    Basement dwellers everywhere are jealous.
    @ThomasFremont: Seattle Basement King.