Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The TRUTH in one meme

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    That poster is absolutely correct. They are taking away my vote and forcing me to behave like they want me to behave.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    They just FEEL so...so...so WOKE!!!!!!!!!!

Rats know they are racist. It is in their blood. Their history is packed with racist acts of violence and cruelty. They get much joy falsely accusing others of being the racists because it makes them FEEL better about themselves. They love black skinned Americans as long as they stay on the rat plantation. If you are black beware if you walk away from that rat plantation, the nice white rat plantation owner will seek to destroy you.

Nothing in the rat party has changed towards racism for the last 250 years. They don't use a noose anymore, now they destroy the family and make people dependent upon the liberal elites and their welfare.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sick meme dude!!!
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    we need more racism accusations against white people

since the weather is cooperating, be careful out there

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    You mean only white people bathe in the blood of their enemies?

I thought everyone did
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Genghis Khan was a white guy?

SFGbob said:

Duh. Where you been @SFGbob ? @SECDAWG knows what I'm talking about.

Now that's White Privilege
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,941 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Not really. Everyone involved in the making of that film died of lung cancer based on government lies.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,084 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Not really. Everyone involved in the making of that film died of lung cancer based on government lies.
    It was Swaye's peoples revenge on the white man that killed them.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,941 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Nope. @Swaye 's peep's were about 10,000 years of civilization development from splitting atoms.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,084 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Nope. @Swaye 's peep's were about 10,000 years of civilization development from splitting atoms.

It was the Red mans WMD.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

SFGbob said:

I like it. The Duke’s garb that is.

Can some that meme up and this whole farce up in a few words. The Dims had this goal Starting the night Trump won and it did not matter the why. They can not believe Trump was voted in and hate the orange man, they wanted to put a hurtful mark on his legacy and they wanted to poke the folks in the eye that voted for him. Simple as that.

It will be another glorious night watching the pmsnbc and cnn talking heads cry again on national tv when Trump is making his acceptance speech for another 4 years next November.

edited December 2019
    SECDAWG said:

SFGbob said:

Can some that meme up and this whole farce up in a few words. The Dims had this goal Starting the night Trump won and it did not matter the why. They can not believe Trump was voted in and hate the orange man, they wanted to put a hurtful mark on his legacy and they wanted to poke the folks in the eye that voted for him. Simple as that.

It will be another glorious night watching the pmsnbc and cnn talking heads cry again on national tv when Trump is making his acceptance speech for another 4 years next November.

Much of what motivates left wing politics is what I’ve called “finger in the eye” politics.

Gays going to Mormon temples and Catholic Churches and making out. Specifically targeting and forcing Christian run business to do things they know will violate the owners religious beliefs, that’s all down as a middle finger gesture right in the eye.

One of the reasons I’m convinced they hate Trump so much is because he practices the same style of politics
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    SFGbob said:

SECDAWG said:

SFGbob said:

Much of what motivates left wing politics is what I’ve called “finger in the eye” politics.

Gays going to Mormon temples and Catholic Churches and making out. Specifically targeting and forcing Christian run business to do things they know will violate the owners religious beliefs, that’s all down as a middle finger gesture right in the eye.

One of the reasons I’m convinced they hate Trump so much is because he practices the same style of politics
    It’s purely the hatred of the folks that voted for Trump. I mean pure vile hate.

It will be glorious next November. They need to keep it up. It’s goin to be a landslide. A hilarious fist back to the choppers.