Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump to Nancy: fuck off

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,390
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sounds like he cares.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    stable genius
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm at my winter quarters in a town in the Southwestern Canal Zone.
    I can hear Trump laughing at the dumbass Dems from here!
    The next few months are going to be "can't miss" entertainment.
    It may become known as the "Spring of Durham".
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And Juan Williams says Trump looks guilty defending himself

Trump doesn't do what his opponents want

IMPEACH
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

stable genius

You're goddamned right, you know.

This what defending yourself against a coup looks like

This is why Trump will win again

Fuck Nancy and the rest
    He fights. Unlike Bush the Jr. who sat back and took their shit. Trump fights and his supporters appreciate it because they know he isn't just fighting for himself, he is also fighting for them. Like him, they too are called racists. Like him they too have had their patriotism questioned and instead of seeing him act like a punching bag, they like it when he punches back, just like they wish that they could do.

I think there is a quite resentment that's out there in Trump supporters that's going to surprise people come election day. I don't think people like the fact that they can't openly support their President without being called a racist. I don't think people like that they can't put a bumper sticker on their car or wear an MAGA hat without being met with violence and vandalism. And they are going to show how much they don't like it come election day.

It all makes sense now. Gay Bob is so angry all the time because he can't wear his MAGA hat in public or put his TRUMP bumper sticker on his old Chevy Malibu without getting harassed. Sad!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

stable genius

Fuck Nancy and the rest
    He fights. Unlike Bush the Jr. who sat back and took their shit. Trump fights and his supporters appreciate it because they know he isn't just fighting for himself, he is also fighting for them. Like him, they too are called racists. Like him they too have had their patriotism questioned and instead of seeing him act like a punching bag, they like it when he punches back, just like they wish that they could do.

I think there is a quite resentment that's out there in Trump supporters that's going to surprise people come election day. I don't think people like the fact that they can't openly support their President without being called a racist. I don't think people like that they can't put a bumper sticker on their car or wear an MAGA hat without being met with violence and vandalism. And they are going to show how much they don't like it come election day.

It all makes sense now. Gay Bob is so angry all the time because he can't wear his MAGA hat in public or put his TRUMP bumper sticker on his old Chevy Malibu without getting harassed. Sad!
    Thanks for proving his point
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

stable genius

Fuck Nancy and the rest

Yes mentally unstable democrats violently assault anyone in Trump gear. Men, women, children, people of color, elderly.

It's all fun until some victim shoots a few. Then the left will blame Trump when someone saves there life.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

stable genius

Fuck Nancy and the rest

I’ve never put a bumper sticker on my car for any candidate, nor a yard sign, but unlike you leftists asswholes I’d never in a million years think about vandalizing or harassing someone who did.

I didn’t like Obama, but assaulting someone because they did is just not what we conservatives are about. We leave that shit to you leftists.
    Is your Google broken? (If you click on the article, you'll see the links that show you are a liar and a dumbfuck). I even included an article from right after the election in 08.

According to conservatives on social media, "Republicans have jobs and responsibilities" and therefore couldn't engage in civil disobedience to voice their discontent with the 2008 and 2012 elections. With this perception of the Obama elections and subsequent claims of " Republican acceptance," Trump supporters are now demanding the same "fairness" for Donald J. Trump's presidency, "We sat through do nothing politics for 8 years, the least they can do is go shut up and sit in the corner for 8 themselves," on Trump supporter explained.

However, these perceptions do not reflect what actually followed the election of our country's first black president, much less the difference between why people are protesting Donald J. Trump's presidency as compared to Barack Obama's presidency.

Obama's election in 2008 was preceded and followed by violent attacks and property destruction targeted against minorities.

Kaylon Johnson, an African American campaign worker for Obama, was physically assaulted for wearing an Obama T-shirt in Louisiana following the 2008 election. The three white male attackers shouted "Fuck Obama!" and "Nigger president!" as they broke Johnson's nose and fractured his eye-socket, requiring surgery.

More frequently, Obama's presidency was marked by effigies of our first black president hanging from nooses across the country, for example in Kentucky, Washington State, and Maine, or being burned around the world. What Trump supporters fail to remember is that following Obama's election, property was destroyed across the country, for example in Pennsylvania, Texas, and North Carolina, and a predominately black church was torched in Massachusetts.

According to Mark Potok, senior fellow at the Southern Poverty Law Center civil rights group, there haven't been "such a rash of hate crimes in the United States since Barack Obama was elected America's first black president in 2008." Muslim women are reporting having their hijabs ripped from their heads, while immigrant children are being bullied. Trump's name and slogan, "Make America Great Again," are being found alongside swastikas and anti-minority messages in graffiti around the nation.

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/305749-republicans-employ-double-standard-to-discredit

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27738018/ns/us_news-life/t/obama-election-spurs-race-threats-crimes/
  • Options

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

stable genius

Fuck Nancy and the rest

Bob is too big of a pussy to say in public the racist shit he says on here.
  • Options
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m still looking for Obama’s college transcripts....
  • Options

I’m still looking for Obama’s college transcripts....
    Why?
  • Options
    Obama had all those accomplishments no one ever knew about! And never will. None exist. Like his life. Blank.